Your vehicles as they sit now!

A703D70A-4DB8-4B5D-85A8-76FF6F6D8A7B-1420-000001279D3043BD.jpg

Console swap! Now does anyone know what it takes to get them rear vents workin?

It has it's own vent work that runs up to the front of the console. I was thinkin that I could just get the lower HVAC piece that runs to the air ducts from an 04 by idk if there's anything else ill need. I had to take the one out of my stock console cause the hookup is different. Guess I need to make phone calls tomorrow

Do you have the digital HVAC control? Not sure if it makes a difference or not and I'm not sure if the center console comes with trucks with rear AC and non digital HVAC control.

Should've taken pics of mine I had it out the other day. But there are some pics in my photobucket IIRC. It's Dizuroq
I has rear vents, they work. Look in photobucker you can see duct at bottom w/console out

Edit: felt like not being lazy tonight and being nice, walaa air duct in middle. Mines a 03 LT that came with console
47552C91-D9BC-4178-838D-7684CD49DBAE-979-000000521A616E54.jpg

Last edited:
Should've taken pics of mine I had it out the other day. But there are some pics in my photobucket IIRC. It's Dizuroq
I has rear vents, they work. Look in photobucker you can see duct at bottom w/console out

Edit: felt like not being lazy tonight and being nice, walaa air duct in middle. Mines a 03 LT that came with console
47552C91-D9BC-4178-838D-7684CD49DBAE-979-000000521A616E54.jpg

All I need is the tubing that connects the lower HVAC to the air ducts on the console. I see you've got it in yours. From the diagram it looks the same as the 99-02 just the air duct piece is square instead of rectangle in the console. Is it just the tune there or anything else I might need?

I don't think this one came with digital but it definitely has the rear vents and ducts that run to the front. Just need that lil tube goin from the lower HVAC to the console itself

Alright sweet. Like said it looks the same where it connects to the HVAC, just different connecting to the duct that runs through the console. I guess I'll get that piece and see what it does for me

Lol Its my dads, I told him I was gonna start using it to change my oil haha beats trying to find a jack low profile enough to go under it and having to mess with ramps and shit to work on it