Your vehicles as they sit now!

Yea its kinda a pain in the ass to get it on there cuz the frame tries to hit when it levels out after the ramps but couple of boards and it clears lol

D6CAFD9D-233A-4592-A71D-69778B7D1330-4824-0000043B636D9CD9.jpg

Dat mpg :datass: time to get rid of le truck

Lol Its my dads, I told him I was gonna start using it to change my oil haha beats trying to find a jack low profile enough to go under it and having to mess with ramps and shit to work on it

FTS. I no longer have to deal with that ramp shit when changing oil. I just do it at work, we have pit areas. So I just drive right in lol

FINALLY had my first wash in over 2.5 weeks cause the storm. Truck was horribly filthy, and I even power washed it twice within the last week..
suvunaqy.jpg

Was cold as fuck so I had to get a sweatshirt and fill both buckets with hot water lol
etyteme7.jpg

qa4asu9u.jpg

umegy6y6.jpg

Cleaned up. Don't have to feel sad every time I sit in it now
9y7usanu.jpg

uzebebe5.jpg

sepyse7a.jpg

sent from your HTC Rezound

Lol Its my dads, I told him I was gonna start using it to change my oil haha beats trying to find a jack low profile enough to go under it and having to mess with ramps and shit to work on it

haha man i have the exact opposite problem! I have to find a jack big enough alway's. It is kinda sweet sitting indian style to change muh oil though.

Lol yea must be nice, even on ramps I have to squeeze under there and its hard to move around at all much less work on it haha