Your vehicles as they sit now!

i got pulled over all the time for the eyebrow and the plate, city cops dont really check but troopers its like you told them you just fucked his wife in the ass and made him watch the video lol might just be a messcan thing :shrug:

anywhoo cant wait to see some tars on them wheels dan they look good

Colton? Off road? is this real life?

71C2F0DD-9AAC-4B85-A199-FA38D11A91FA-4464-000001702CD224DC.jpg

Wheels look damn good, can't wait to see em mounted up. You are a brave, brave man for trusting that jack tho

Haha thanks guys and i would :rage: then if it did, but i just put the wheel on, snapped pictures, put other wheels on. ready to see these mounted for sure....

Mine's dirty as hell, and nothing has changed on it, so no posts til I wash it.

:word: storm and road shit made it extremely dirty. I power washed it twice since and it still looks like shit. DNW to post it :scared:

Will post after I take the flex kit to it :trollface:

sent from your HTC Rezound

How it sit's now. This winter i'll be ditching them fugly side hook's raising rear bumper gap guards and repainting truck and colormatching mirror's and handle's. May even go back to OEM mirror's. Other than that maybe some 2" wheel spacer's then focus on motor and changing interior from navy blue to all black.
dagensdetail102.jpg

dagensdetail111.jpg

dagensdetail101.jpg

Frame is sanded and painted, i have all the part's to completly remove the body lift but then would have to lift suspension more to achieve that stance again and really don't want to dick with that unless i do it when repainting the truck etc.