Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Y u no have extenders??

Cause they dont help enough for the money going to make new shock mounts..

:yuno: stepnotch the bitch and make new shock mounts off the notch. No notch problems, no hitting the bed with the diff and better ride IMO. I had my shocks like yours for a while and it sucked.

Edit:
Just bag it. Lol

It is a stepnotch. And i dont want to cut up my bed yet... im happy with my ride. I dont want a bagged truck ill keep mine how I like it and you do what you want with yours. It will have this setup until I go over to coilovers.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Cause they dont help enough for the money going to make new shock mounts..

It is a stepnotch. And i dont want to cut up my bed yet... im happy with my ride. I dont want a bagged truck ill keep mine how I like it and you do what you want with yours. It will have this setup until I go over to coilovers.

Correction---- you just have a underbed notch or a big cnotch. Step notch is cutting the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well either way its the biggest underbed notch available and im not cutting the bed until im ready to tub it and redo my rear susp. When I 4-link it I will.....

Well either way its the biggest underbed notch available and im not cutting the bed until im ready to tub it and redo my rear susp. When I 4-link it I will.....

Wasnt disagreeing with you, just correcting your statement. But on this note, I do agree with you that I would leave as is. With the pics you have posted, if its with the truck on its own weight and you still have what looks like 2" of travel still at being around, what, 6/9-10, then thats a good notch IMO. No point in cutting up the bed unless you plan on bagging or going even lower.

figure ill bump this thread with a question thats not related to suspension. what you guys think about 3k fogs in my truck?

Oh hi ryan...

if you get 3k fogs, I will come smash them. Been wanting them forever, dont give a fuck what people think. I think hid's in regular headlights are dumb as fuck, but many people run them here. At least the fogs have a purpose. I live in a very rural (country) area where most roads have no lighting at night, and I work at night. It gets foggy often out here with the weather and all the standing water from the farm areas. I've been told the yellow works best for these conditions, PLUS, I simply like the look.

4/6 25psi
07C40178-AC71-4897-ABB7-0B08BC18BA8F-6327-0000070D5190DF16_zps9eb91f20.jpg

Stock 245 70? Ima get 245 65 just a used set. Wouldn't mind doing custom shock mounts either so I can run longer shocks meant for the truck.

Stock 245 70? Ima get 245 65 just a used set. Wouldn't mind doing custom shock mounts either so I can run longer shocks meant for the truck.

Aah, stock is 265/70 iirc..245/65 is a good size, I'm looking for another set too..these are getting worn out lol