Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Plans are color matched hd front end and rear bumper. Shaved gate with factory smoothed bed rail caps and smooth mirror caps. I need tires so when I get 245 65s they'll be black side out.

Plans sound perfect, ready to see it come together

Plans are color matched hd front end and rear bumper. Shaved gate with factory smoothed bed rail caps and smooth mirror caps. I need tires so when I get 245 65s they'll be black side out.

Man that sounds awesome!!! Cant wait to see it all come together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaned her up. More pics in members trucks.
DSC_1858_zps2ab2b237.jpg

Just finished it up.. too new upper bj, tie rod but got camber kit, spindle spacer and belltech 6" drop shocks installed... rides so good besides toe and camber being all crazy...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Besides being softer, my truck rides so much better than before, if these shocks were just a bit more firm I think I would be happy. Way better than those fucking rigid as M1 Abrahms shocks I had

Gimme a week with these 6" drop BT shocjs and ill let yall know... they were tiny like not even a foot long. And were like 8" compressed.

Got aligned and here is how it sits now..

9ade4a8u.jpg

While on the rack..

qyby8a7a.jpg

And a few pics of clearance since I cant really get under there and take pics normally..

3y4uhe5a.jpg

uzaruzeb.jpg

9u6a5asu.jpg

u9ary8a5.jpg

u7edemyn.jpg

ujeby7a3.jpg

Front Specs

Upper Control Arms Flipped
Belltech Camber Bushings
Belltech Cam Lock Plates
McG 16+ Spindles
McG Lower Balljoint Spacer
Belltech 6" Street Performance Shocks

:yuno: stepnotch the bitch and make new shock mounts off the notch. No notch problems, no hitting the bed with the diff and better ride IMO. I had my shocks like yours for a while and it sucked.

Edit:
Just bag it. Lol