Static NBS Thread 99-07c

So why did you get rid of bed with shaved stake holes and all...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

That truck used to be bagged and the bed was cut but didn't have tubs so he sold to Bohall and bought that stock bed

C502425C-B918-4D03-8B99-404CA308F72F-5884-0000054AA4FD064B.jpg

Word dakota, crack open those markers and pull that shit. Will look tons better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I've been wanting to do it for a while but I drive it everyday and on my days off I'm usually outta town helping my dad so I just haven't had time to pull them out and keep them out for long enough..
probably just gonna order a full clear set off ebay and silicone them up real good before I put them in then just keep these headlights as spare incase something happens

Yea I've been wanting to do it for a while but I drive it everyday and on my days off I'm usually outta town helping my dad so I just haven't had time to pull them out and keep them out for long enough..
probably just gonna order a full clear set off ebay and silicone them up real good before I put them in then just keep these headlights as spare incase something happens

Be careful with that. Some are good but some arent. Brandon (adjusted) did that for his silvy and they fit like doodoo and lined up horrible. Imo if they are in good shape and not hazed then i'd wait til you had a full day or two and just do the ones you have now and clean em up and silicone them good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^Word. My ebay set needed me to swap adjusters off my stock lights because theirs sucked. Then the housing cracked where one adjuster bolt mounts. So I cleared my stocks anyway. Just a heads up.

Really the only reason for wanting to buy new. One of the parking lights has some scratches/scuffs on hit where somebody hit something, not really a big deal though

Plans are color matched hd front end and rear bumper. Shaved gate with factory smoothed bed rail caps and smooth mirror caps. I need tires so when I get 245 65s they'll be black side out.