Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Needs colormatched bumper plastics IMO like we talked about with the black on top.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I'm really itching to have all my paint done but I can't justify it when the whole truck needs paint so why not collect all parts to paint like new turn/puddle mirrors, new bumper pads, smooth bumper cap, gas door filler, 3rd brake light filler, and need to smooth bed caps and get a ISS wing... also wanting to do a 06-07 front with custom grille. So ill just leave outside how it sits until I've done all other mods to susp, interior and engine.

Yeah I wanna do the whole truck but that wont be for a while. So might as well just do these little extra parts for now

I want to switch to belltech also but these McG spindles are really nice.

I'm gonna do that & match the mirrors when I fix the bed in a few months.

Just dont do the full mirror and just do the mirror caps unless you plan on having no unpainted plastic on the truck. my old truck was same color and had fully painted mirrors, those colors dont look bad and IMO its hard to over colormatch them. IDK if he still does or not but I remember Colyn consistantly telling me how he hates his fully matched mirrors and wished he had done just the caps but then IMO white and red are easy to over colormatch. Just figure out what your wanting in the long run before you go colormatching everything lol.

I has work truck, no caps on my mirrors :( so the whole mirror is getting done. I think they look good with this color imo

I like both... but I want some with only cap painted. So that's why I'm ordering new turn/puddle mirrors.

62173ecd.jpg

Theres the same color with whole mirror painted.

I think it'll look good. I'll still have the black grill up front and partially painted bumper plastics in the back to balance the amount of black. Thanks for the picture

Partially painted in the back? Y? Imo do upper and lower pad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wants to do it like that white crew that has white plastics with the top step part black..it looks good like that imo
e8azaze4.jpg

Last edited: