Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Looks good but bet the line up close looks like shit.id try it in mine but seems like it will only work well with lighter colors

I'm doing it to mine when I do everything... I'm going to paint the top part with same stuff I use on valance so its deep black and doing mirrors also.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

6EA7CEE1-E6E5-45B2-835B-FBABD187C9D1-5027-0000048153419802.jpg

Measured my fender to hub today, 14 front and 12 rear with no air in helpers..so it actually sits 5.5/9.5, guess it settled more after my initial measurements when I lowered it lol

Last edited:
Thanks dudes, josh you need another truck imo

Haha no shit?!? Plans are to pick up a rcsb to build again when money and space are available. Gonna try and find a 03 for under $3-$4k. Better if its gotta blown motor and/or tranny to get cheaper. Will all be pulled and scraped or sold anyways. But as of now gonna do some maintence on le zoomzoom, drop it another inch or so on some coilovers and new wheels then few other things and drive as is for a dd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright guys, so forsureeee the belltech 2508 spindles lose no turning radius? I might pull the trigger tomorrow.

I want to hear more about these..

Edit: Are they regular 17" spindles? I had them on the truck in my sig at 5" drop and had bumpsteer. Turning radius wasn't affected too much though

Last edited:
Let me know also will sell my McG if so and get belltech I like they're products better anyways...

I can't remember... I swear me and brandon did it when we first dropped the truck but if so I would hate to see it before. Either way I can't make a U turn on a 3 lane and just about can't on a 4 lane.... oh and drive thrus can't go thru them without backing up and getting straight its a nightmare.

I was... then we had problems while doing new lower bjs and I completely forgot. I don't think I could do it either way though.

Except that I am so extremely lowered my tires would most likely hit fenders if I could turn any sharper so its possibly a good thing..

egejuhyd.jpg