Offical Dog Pic Thread

4b41b98f-2bb5-905d.jpg

My bull terrier. Her name is Diamond.

been researching, could be a black lab/porter mix. too bad my roommate doesnt hunt, she loves going after stuff. her favorite toy is a one of those duck toys lol. still looking though and finding dogs that look really similar with a lab/great dane mix or lab/collie/shepard mix. whatever she is she is awesome.

The coloring and frame has me thinking some variation of Catahoula Leopard.

Crossed paths with a pit bull while walking G tonight and he went into full on rage bark/showing teeth. May need to chop his nuts.

Sorry, but DA isn't cured by "fixing" your dog, just so you are aware! Yes, it can help in some cases, but usually, with "aggressive" breeds, that is not always the case. Get him out more, and socialized with dogs more. The best you can, but be safe too!

I know it's not gonna fix the issue, but maybe help. He was starting to try and dominate my old roommate (kinda funny to me, but still srs). Just moved into a new area and don't know anyone yet to let him play with their dogs. 100% agree he needs more socialization, gonna try and find a dog park nearby. Does kinda make me feel better tho about him protecting the place when I'm gone.

Correct him when he snarls/shows teeth, even scoffs. 40% vinegar 60% water in a spray bottle to the nose. It works on my rottweiler

haha yea shes a mutt I suppose. Beagle pug mix which is a puggle. Shes effin awesome! Snores and snorts like a pug lol and has the beagle instincts and stuff.

About 6 months old

2010371.jpg

Older

IMG_0085.jpg

And now. Grew up and forgot about it. She ran full throttle into the gate expecting to fit through. Nope.

IMG_1856.jpg