Offical Dog Pic Thread

Dat olin mills pose
42576acc-2009-5e54.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

ear cropping is just aesthetics, same for dobermans...no real reason. It is also not for fighting! Most show dogs will be cropped.

I think that is a misconception! I can't see how ears are easier to clean, nor cleaner due to cropping. We clean ours regularly, and the "flap" doesn't stand in the way for cleaning.

My thoughts...all aesthetics that people have just tried to justify! I have a love/hate with cropping ears...some look great, some are shit, some dogs have awesome ears that should not be cropped, that being said, I wish I had with my last dog, but wife was against it.

I think that is a misconception! I can't see how ears are easier to clean, nor cleaner due to cropping. We clean ours regularly, and the "flap" doesn't stand in the way for cleaning.

My thoughts...all aesthetics that people have just tried to justify! I have a love/hate with cropping ears...some look great, some are shit, some dogs have awesome ears that should not be cropped, that being said, I wish I had with my last dog, but wife was against it.

Yeah i love the way he looks with chopped ears, but in reality he hates them. They always itch him, hes had multiple ear infections from shit outside falling into them. They look cool but not very pratical for the dog lol.