Offical Dog Pic Thread

I know it's not gonna fix the issue, but maybe help. He was starting to try and dominate my old roommate (kinda funny to me, but still srs). Just moved into a new area and don't know anyone yet to let him play with their dogs. 100% agree he needs more socialization, gonna try and find a dog park nearby. Does kinda make me feel better tho about him protecting the place when I'm gone.

My feelings are if you're not going to breed him, get him neutered.

Ready to conduct some business
4c6597ea-d3fd-d94b.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

My feelings are if you're not going to breed him, get him neutered.

I agree, but, someone has shown interest in breeding their bitch with G. Only thing is she doesn't have papers and I never sent G's in. Not that its a big deal just something I've been thinking about.

I agree, but, someone has shown interest in breeding their bitch with G. Only thing is she doesn't have papers and I never sent G's in. Not that its a big deal just something I've been thinking about.

I beg to differ, no papers, so no sure way to know the history of either dogs, have they been OFA tested for hips and elbows? Heart? Eyes? Brucellosis? See, there is more to breeding than just finding two "pretty" or "good looking" dogs!

Why do I make a big deal? Because most breeds are so overly bred now, that they are being pumped out so money can be made, and many health issues arise...ask Zach about his dogs hips, and the cost to address said issue, then take my oldest, her hips are getting bad. Hip surgery is NOT cheap!

Just my thoughts, all my dogs are fixed as I do not want to breed them, and I am responsible, and want to prevent an "accidental" breeding. If you still feel the need, go for it, but I can feel better knowing I at least provided you the facts. I would at minimum wait until you had a papered dog with a tight family history of healthy dogs.

Kratos - Miniature Pinscher
Almost a year old now

Original ad, breeder named him Frisky:
originalad.jpg

After his first bath (needed it bad, came from an Amish farm):
firstbath.jpg

Second night home and worn out:
2ndnight.jpg

Showing off his raw-fed coat:
rgsav.jpg

Under my feet at the computer desk:
img7325d.jpg