Offical Dog Pic Thread

Ran Coco in her first hunt trial today. Placed third overall out of 17 in the started category.

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Sharp lookin lab! I dig how big her blaze is on her chest! My male has a tiny one.

Thanks! Yeah I didn't find out until this weekend that some full blooded labs still have the white patch on their chest. I adopted her so dont know her pedigree, always thought she was mixed.

I was very happy with her third place finish. She and I have only been training to retrieve since mid December, in which she was gun shy and would retrieve, but never had worked on heeling, sending on command, etc.

Last edited:
went and met with the breeder that im going to get my silver lab from and played with some of the puppies he already had there. I pick up my pup July 10th.
2012-05-19100654.jpg

this isnt ours but still worth posting a pic.

Ya blaze is perfectly normal! Its actually favored with some colors...

Beautiful silver looks like my female silver tony! I cant wait to have her breed with my charcoal!

congrats Bryant

there is a chance we are picking up a dog and doing work with it. Only if we get rid of my male first. 3 dogs is my max!

Dfw silver/charcoal lab pup. My buddies charcoal male is beautiful. We're trying to find a small yellow male to breed our chocolate with.

Well he really isnt dumb, he figured out how to get the trash can out and where to stand on it so the latch doesnt catch anymore and he can open it up. Thats real fun to come home too. But sometimes you tell him to come or sit and he just stares at you like nothing is going on....so he's kinda space cadet.

Shit just workin like usual man. that and bowfishing is bout all i do now... well and drink of course while fishing. Kylie is lookin pretty good too man. Mickey does the same thing with tanner when theyre around each other. But its rare to have either tanner at my place or take mickey with me over there. We should hit up the dog park let the sisters run around.