My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

What in the fuck
This
I'd get my money back and deal with someone else. Seems like you keep getting screwed over for no reason at all.
And this. I know you've been waiting a long ass time but that's shitty. the only way I'd stick with intro is if you got them to fix it and give you some $$ back imo. And I would definitely run blank caps. There are too many other companies that make good looking wheels to have to deal with that shit. Especially paying as much as you did for them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Intro is fixing them (trying to stay local) and I'll let you know about the rest.

But yeah...just my luck...

a4a75edb6233d7c8dce7302c6f2a61f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow man, I really feel bad for you. That's so shitty. Did they actually think it was acceptable to ship them to you like that? What a joke.

Wow man, I really feel bad for you. That's so shitty. Did they actually think it was acceptable to ship them to you like that? What a joke.

My thoughts exactly. You would have thought "quality control" would have caught it/not let them ship like that.

Update:

Nick at Intro seemed as aggravated as I was and is going through the ranks to find out what happened. Pictures really don't do justice for what's actually there. If it was a small little part by the weld, no biggie, but yeah it's a little worse than that and when he even agrees with me that they shouldn't have left like that then yeah.

So I made a deal with him in the end that will work for me and save me a lot of hassles. All my dealings with Nick at Intro go through Keith at NFamus. Keith has a billet guy who says does some of the best polish/repair work around. Keith is going to get my truck back in about a year (hopefully less) to body drop. When it goes there they will send them off for a full re-polish and fix front and back and they will be like new again. Intro will flip the bill for it as well that way I lose nothing over this.

I'm not out to get them, granted this has been a large headache, and I got a pretty good deal on them, so as long as they rectify the issue and this takes no more time away from me finishing this part of the build in the end I'm happy.

But apparently this is also a common issue it seems as a couple people have messaged and told me their rims look similar. I guess I'm one of the few who actually bitch about it but normally I wouldn't bitch it was small, but it really is worse than it looks. Made me think of my bonspeeds that have little to none of it, just think it was a better polish job which should fix it all, or at least we will see.

Read through the whole thread, killer truck! I had my own issues with Intro. They took care of it but never should've happened in the first place.

Thanks man and yeah, your issue is def bigger than mine, wow! Glad they made it right though. My biggest concern was the bottom box of my shipping also, was hanging off the pallet so you can tell it had shifted around pretty good and made me wonder if it ever tilted over.

50dc2f157607f90599888fd04fd4e155.jpg

cddacadb2ebea69d1e523cb75ec847d0.jpg