My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

tumblr_mjv33wPRuA1qe1w1yo1_400.gif

cb5c299811e1964ea903f5ac3c086186.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure I had some of those facial expressions when I got the news along with some others and maybe some other gestures...lol

Oh lawd. I can't believe they thought anybody would want that wheel in any size :scared:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's just it, nobody wanted it especially in a 26 so it was never designed for it which is the reason for most of the delays in the beginning and now more delays because they have to start over...

Sucks to hear man. Are they doing anything for you because it was their fuck up?

Yeah, making him wait longer.

:rofltank:

As of right now boosted is correct, but we will be having a convo next week

Fucked up to hear this. Are they at least putting a rush on the correct set?

Yeah they quoted 2-3 weeks which will put me 3.5 months into a 2 month timeframe, FML

Well when Intro takes forever, you have to improvise...2 spares on the rear with 2" spacers and 2 billet 22's up front borrowed from a buddy.

Time for finally get to the motor. We were tired of waiting.

f4b41ba4026abf8a021546bbf5cfcd5e.jpg

2eb762f2ad8ec138892582aeb4016ae0.jpg

I don't care how nice of wheels they make their customer service is total shit, you've been waiting for what like 4 months now?

I don't care how nice of wheels they make their customer service is total shit, you've been waiting for what like 4 months now?

They shipped finally a couple days ago, but when I get them it will be 16 weeks since I ordered.

And also I was never paying full price from the get go... :/ but he never did anything trying to make up for the screw ups either. I'll never recommend them to anyone

And also I was never paying full price from the get go... :/ but he never did anything trying to make up for the screw ups either. I'll never recommend them to anyone

And that right there is enough to slow business down. And that's all that matters.

Good idea de-branding the wheels, they don't deserve it