My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

f70c820401aa325768b34c18acbb198b.jpg

Might as well start a build thread for that one too lol

Great choice! Is it Pearl-White?

Might as well start a build thread for that one too lol

Great choice! Is it Pearl-White?

Thanks guys. Good chances this will be leveled or small lift on 33's. Only 2wd so won't get too crazy on the lift.

And yeah, it's a pearl white metallic. They call it white diamond metallic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Good chances this will be leveled or small lift on 33's. Only 2wd so won't get too crazy on the lift.

And yeah, it's a pearl white metallic. They call it white diamond metallic.

I say you bag it too! It would look so dope!

Sorry to be off topic. I sent you the pictures of the steering wheel. Did you receive them?

I say you bag it too! It would look so dope!

Sorry to be off topic. I sent you the pictures of the steering wheel. Did you receive them?

Don't worry about the 14 guys, remember the build thread we're in now was "just a dd, nothing to crazy" at one point

Man I'm so sorry I suck as responding to PM's. But yes I did see the pics and really dig the wheel, but because I had...and yes I actually had to because of company reasons...buy a new truck, things are tight at the moment. I knew this was coming maybe a month ago so not much time to prepare.

Essentially as a salary cut they are pulling our company trucks (that black dodge I had) and said well you are on your own...so yeah...

And yeah I know that's how Betty started, but as long as Betty is here I won't get too crazy...I hope...

Man I'm so sorry I suck as responding to PM's. But yes I did see the pics and really dig the wheel, but because I had...and yes I actually had to because of company reasons...buy a new truck, things are tight at the moment. I knew this was coming maybe a month ago so not much time to prepare.

Essentially as a salary cut they are pulling our company trucks (that black dodge I had) and said well you are on your own...so yeah...

And yeah I know that's how Betty started, but as long as Betty is here I won't get too crazy...I hope...

It's all good, no worries.

Can't tell by the angle of the picture but is it a regular crew-cab or those extended-cab with those mini doors?

Reg crew cab. I've had crew cabs all my life, don't think I could change now.

And I do plan on matching that trim as it's driving me crazy already.