My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Port heads, cam, supercharger, Texas speed headers and y, race ready cutout with magnaflow exhaust. Will be dyno tuned by Geoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing all this done and living the fast V8 life vicariously lol

Port heads, cam, supercharger, Texas speed headers and y, race ready cutout with magnaflow exhaust. Will be dyno tuned by Geoff.

Who's doing all the engine work? There's a 5.3 near me with 17k on it but no one will touch it here because mines a V6 and they don't know what all is needed to swap to V8.

Who's doing all the engine work? There's a 5.3 near me with 17k on it but no one will touch it here because mines a V6 and they don't know what all is needed to swap to V8.

Cubby is. It's as his garage now actually.

Word. If I had the money I'd snag it and save until I could take it down south for cubby and them boys to get their hands on it

Cubby is. It's as his garage now actually.

Nice! I'm sure it's gonna be sick. Wish cubby posted on here more.

You could order a Painless harness and everything should be plug and play. Just need it tuned. Not sure what they run though. I imagine it would be pricey.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I was going to keep it quiet but y'all already know what rims I ordered so no point.

No I haven't received them, just patiently waiting. Should have them this week and on this weekend.

8fb7eb366b5e7682e74e1d4f4b4706fd.jpg

39306084d71a63036e87c5e82d62a3ba.jpg

For those that don't follow me on IG @bayou_sam btw

Front end is sold, rims are delayed now with shipping (I mean why the fuck not everything else has been hell getting these things), and we have begun the engine build.

60c8d282b5f96da57a3261e4e3bae3f8.jpg

e7355308daf5eb3bbc4bc51249d0c477.jpg

:success:

At least you have something to do to keep you busy for a bit til the wheels show up!

Honestly it's what is keeping me sane over the rim situation.

However, I have to give credit back to Nick at Intro. I needed to change the final shipping address because I figured it wouldn't take me more than 13 days to ship and well I was proven wrong (holidays make it hard to be mad at this though). Nick jumped on it for me and we have everything situated and fixed which helps give him some credit back, so maybe I won't mill the caps anymore, but I will determine that when I actually receive these rims.

Get out of here with that blasphemous babble! I'm pretty sure he'd burn it to the ground if that happened.

Yeah I would go insane if that happened...I said the specs over and over especially after the rim design issue because I was afraid of that and looked at the pics closely to even make sure they were 6 lug