My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

That's a terrible wrap job. It should be banded at the least. It just seems like a lot of rushing on their part. Shitty polish included

I think that was the biggest part. At that time they were 14 weeks in a quoted 2 month timeframe they just wanted them gone and this was the result. The wrapping was real thin also and looked like a lot of it was detached from the pallet which makes me think it did tip at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that was the biggest part. At that time they were 14 weeks in a quoted 2 month timeframe they just wanted them gone and this was the result. The wrapping was real thin also and looked like a lot of it was detached from the pallet which makes me think it did tip at one point.

With the way the bottom box is smashed in Id say they probably did. I get that they were behind but if you weren't such a nice guy and hadn't paid xxx amount of money for these wheels they really should be sent back immediately on their dime and fixed right now. But it seems like you got a good deal for next year, as long as you're happy man. That's what matters most

With the way the bottom box is smashed in Id say they probably did. I get that they were behind but if you weren't such a nice guy and hadn't paid xxx amount of money for these wheels they really should be sent back immediately on their dime and fixed right now. But it seems like you got a good deal for next year, as long as you're happy man. That's what matters most

What saves me from sending them back is they are not damaged physically besides the small chip which will be taken care of. Essentially I have a year to enjoy them and get a full polish again. The face and front lips don't have any issues I have found yet. Balance might say otherwise and if that becomes a huge issue they are going back.

Also I really can't afford to send them back to be fixed and sent back to me. It was already a job and a half getting a rims from 3 different trucks to make her mobile enough for a trailer, there is no telling how long it would take to go through this. Trust me I thought long and hard about sending them back as my initial reaction was to, but I had to calm down and try to rationalize it and find the best outcome for a shitty situation.

I really don't want to be down another month or more just to send them back and if I order from somewhere else it's just going to start this headache all over again and more down time. I'm too far into this now to turn around.

Figured Id post to let yall know Im not dead, since Ive havent been near as active as I should be. LOL!

Glad to see ya hop on! Angelo and I need to pinch our pennies and pay you to get us out of the lousy v6 club one of these days lol

Sorry that it happened. But I'm ready for Betty and my truck to be side by side for pictures.
8523f132e9a9e0ca34f0b6e4f2093bac.jpg
i mean... she is Betty's shadow lol

No, its not done yet. Im not near as far along as I would like to be honestly. Ive had a lot of family stuff going on the last few weeks, which Stephen knows about and has been very patient with me on, and I very much appreciate that. But, I m putting the blower on this weekend, and running the coolant lines for the heat exchanger. Hopefully I can get the coolant tank and pump mounted and get close to wiring it up.