Plug Wires (150 miles)
145A alt

Have here already:

34" rad
Efans
Efan harness
243s
Trunion Upgrade

Does it look like I'm missing anything? I know there will be odds and ends with fasteners and whatnot. Just trying to get everything in one place to keep track more than anything lol.

Oh and does anyone have any interest in a set of LS6 springs? The heads have 60k on them so I'm assuming the springs do too. Still have to be pulled from the heads though.

pff you miss like 3 pages of a build thread and the guy is building a race truck....

gonna be sweet man ive always liked your truck but always hated the little motor mod.

cant wait to hear this thing when your done :up:

:rofl:

Thanks Marc, little motor has been good to me the last 4.5 years and 53k miles. I know this just started the downward spiral of being a giant money pit, but I'm oddly alright with that.

12.5ish seems to be the upper limit of 93 depending on tune, dcr, and a couple other factors. Worst case scenario is I drive 7 miles to the track and get a higher octane to mix. Should hopefully not have to do that.

You could always put a little water/meth tank and controller on it if needed as well

Sent from a dingleberry
True, and I will if need be. But I should be fine.
done yet?
:hahano:
Yea where's the build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4/21 will be 4 weeks since the order was placed, which is right about what they said their lead time was. I'm gonna call this week just to see where we're at.

Honestly I wouldn't even call. Let it be a surprise hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would, but it's coming to work to avoid lift gate fees at home lol. I just need to know when to drive the truck so I can just load it up