JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing how i went from hating the new silvys to liking them just by color matching and cleared lights

Just clearing the head lights makes a big difference

I still think the gmc looks better but it took a long time for that decision

i wonder what the GMC's look like cleared.
su4ahehe.jpg

:troll:

1279 ions, 1299 diesels so $20 a piece. And 1279 shipped for either 285/55 or 295/55 at2's. Not a bad deal at all IMO for either one. I've just always loved both wheels. I'm going to do a photo shop and see which I like better. As bad as I want 22's, I want Ucas also and I can't run factory wheels with Ucas. AND I have more choices with x12's than x10's so If I can fit them, fuck yea. Deff going with at2's though. No more mud tars for jsp. Not even mud grapps.

Price for each? I like the ions better, mostly because they aren't xd. Fuck xd

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I like diesels. But I love Ions.

295/55 on ions do it do it

Even though everyone on the site thinks Ions is best choice, placing bets for who thinks he's still gonna get Diesels :rofl:

I was all ions till I saw he had diesels haha. I haven't done the shop yet but I will in a little bit.

Thoughts on something...

I'm trying to build my credit up right now so I was thinking of taking out a loan and buying my wheels and tires with it. Figured I could pay on it for like 6-7 months then pay it off. What y'all think? I have the money to buy everything, I was just thinking of building credit

honestly as much I like the XDs(was plan for 04 in a couple different sizes) I think the blockyness of 14s and the square details in the IONs will flow with the truck better. If it was a GMT 800 or 900 I would say XDs because they have round holes in the spokes, need to look at the entire package.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.