JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fp:

I gotta ask real quick while on the subject of finance and credit responsibility.
Jimmeh, your parents seem to be fairly successful financially, do they not teach you anything, or do you just not pay attention?

I spend maybe $40-80 every 3-4 weeks over there. Of course I would pay it off everything it came in. I also wouldn't use it every time I went buy something there. I'd use it for minimal amounts and pay it off ASAP.

I've had both ions and diesels now....the ions look better on your truck in those shops. I didn't really like the ions on my truck which is why me and colton traded em. His truck looked better on the ions than my truck did as well. I like the diesels on my truck more. May have to do with the whole round body more square body deal that was just brought up but who knows..

ions imo

It's still photoshop, and I'm not the best at it lol. Still ions are the way to go jimbo slice
u5u3anys.jpg

I've had a little discover card since 17, used it for gas and online stuff. I pay it off within a day of the bill coming out, a s Just off that my score is a 790 last time I checked. 3 months of the year I get 5% Cashback on gas. Last month it started and I already earned $25 :datass:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore
Literally have only had my discover for 2 months and my score is 715 cash back on fuel has been baller too

Status
Not open for further replies.