JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Do your own cash.
hush

Get cc in your name and buy them on that.
I'm a co signer on my truck so it's building a little but I'm about to put my boat loan in my name also.
honestly as much I like the XDs(was plan for 04 in a couple different sizes) I think the blockyness of 14s the square details in the IONs will flow with the truck better. If it was a GT 800 or 900 I would say XDs because they are rounder, need to look at the entire package.

Never thought of it that way. :Shake:

This is sickkkk
aze3edug.jpg

Thoughts on something...

I'm trying to build my credit up right now so I was thinking of taking out a loan and buying my wheels and tires with it. Figured I could pay on it for like 6-7 months then pay it off. What y'all think? I have the money to buy everything, I was just thinking of building credit

My brother did that a while back. I don't remember how well it turned out but it did build his credit at least a little bit

My brother did that a while back. I don't remember how well it turned out but it did build his credit at least a little bit

I'll have the money in my account so It be like I won't be able to pay them back. I'm just trying to build up some credit.

REALLY REALLY REALLY shitty shops but here they are

avu2abys.jpg

pa9a4eja.jpg

Paying on a loan for 6-7 months isn't going to do shit but cost you money.
Don't waste your time. You are going to pay interest/fees and it won't even get reported on your credit.
If you want wheels and have the cash, just buy them.

You are better off getting a decent credit card that offers cash back and 0 interest of you want to go that way.
Get your 2% cash back on the purchase, and if you need the extra time, take advantage of the introductory interest free period.

Paying on a loan for 6-7 months isn't going to do shit but cost you money.
Don't waste your time. You are going to pay interest/fees and it won't even get reported on your credit.
If you want wheels and have the cash, just buy them.

Was thinking about borrowing against my savings and after talking with my dad about it, maybe thinking of a $4000 loan for 2 years and pay if off after a year or so. Just trying to figure out a way to build credit and get all my shit for my truck lol.

Paying for a loan for 12mo won't do anything either lol.
Anything less than 24mo usually won't be reported.

If you plan on short term payoff, and want it to be reported, a credit card with 12mo no interest is your best bet

re5ehequ.jpg

Jimmeh get a credit card like he said. Put some shit on it, pay it off every month. That's what I do, I'm 19 and have good ass credit already lol.

I'll look into that then lol thanks j.mo. Finally gave some good info :shake:

So I'll probly run fox's instead of kings. As for the Ucas, idk which I want to run on this one. Mostly highway, but I do off-road at times. Ball joint or uniball? I'm currently researching the pros and cons to each but input on that topic would be great. :shake:

I've had a little discover card since 17, used it for gas and online stuff. I pay it off within a day of the bill coming out, a s Just off that my score is a 790 last time I checked. 3 months of the year I get 5% Cashback on gas. Last month it started and I already earned $25 :datass:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I've had a little discover card since 17, used it for gas and online stuff. I pay it off within a day of the bill coming out, a s Just off that my score is a 790 last time I checked. 3 months of the year I get 5% Cashback on gas. Last month it started and I already earned $25 :datass:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Haha nice! I think I'll try and get a American Eagle credo card since I'm always buying clothes there. Lol

:fp:

I gotta ask real quick while on the subject of finance and credit responsibility.
Jimmeh, your parents seem to be fairly successful financially, do they not teach you anything, or do you just not pay attention?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.