JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered some led fog light bulbs from v-LEDs.. Mother fuckers don't fit right :rage: $60 down the drain.

Sent from Tapashit

Last edited:
You could always sell them......

Ik that. I'm just saying, ANOTHER case of bad luck. I'm starring at my shopping cart on the retrofit source right now but I'm too scared to click buy lol

Sent from Tapashit

Bulb it self isn't too long, I think the plastic piece that the little o-ring is on is a little too long and it's not letting it fully snap top and bottom.. Just didn't fit right enough for me so I ordered some new hid bulbs to use with my Philips balast along with the oem denso/morimoto h11 lows and 55watt morimoto highs. All 6k.

Danny, text me bout dem bulbs.

Sent from Tapashit

Ik that. I'm just saying, ANOTHER case of bad luck. I'm starring at my shopping cart on the retrofit source right now but I'm too scared to click buy lol

Sent from Tapashit

You think that's bad luck? I haven't even had my truck for 8 months and I've already had a deer trash the front and had the motor fuck up to the point of needing replaced. Now that's some bad damn luck.

You think that's bad luck? I haven't even had my truck for 8 months and I've already had a deer trash the front and had the motor fuck up to the point of needing replaced. Now that's some bad damn luck.

This is bad luck.. Lol shit.

Sent from Tapashit

Status
Not open for further replies.