JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my HIDS in. I'm paying my dad back the 5k for the downpayment on my truck Friday and after that I'll be saving for coils/wheels/tires

ytyvuvej.jpg

High Country's are badass, Idc if it's modded. Doesn't need much to be a really killer truck. Can't wait to see it after mentioned mods tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha thanks y'all. I've been gone for the last 3 weeks lol. Its Soooooo much easier to get to these headlights than my nnbs. It's all open.

Grant where u saw me?

Last edited:
Mods. Seriously? 37 Fucking pages?

Yeah, because of posts like this. If it's not pertaining to the conversation, stfu and don't post anything.

Jsp, I've heard these 14s have a ton of clearance in the fenders, you should be able to fit x12s with 295s. Go for et

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Yeah, because of posts like this. If it's not pertaining to the conversation, stfu and don't post anything.

Jsp, I've heard these 14s have a ton of clearance in the fenders, you should be able to fit x12s with 295s. Go for et

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Exactly..

Yea that shit has me thinking now lol i was going to do x10's but after him saying that he's clearing x12's with very minimal rubbing with a 33x12.50 on a 3.5" Rcx, I think if I set coils at 3" and run UCA's I can clear a 295 all terrain. Maybe I can finally get my ions after 2 fuckin years haha

Status
Not open for further replies.