Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Got my CREE projector reverse lights in. Pretty damn bright
d6234e7c578466c3737066864924d97e.jpg

0fd873c6e4a26a5b854765c546819d44.jpg

Also, apprently this truck had other tails (silvys maybe) on it at one point. I have a 194 socket just tied up in there
44fe7e32d4623ce6cdfd871c0c49799b.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Played with Photoshop Express on my phone. Mucho bettero than the other editing app. Much more clear. Uploaded 'em to the comp to see how they do

pic edits 577 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr
pic edits 574 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr
pic edits 575 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr
pic edits 576 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr
pic edits 572 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr
pic edits 571 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

Last edited:
Wanna see how tapashit uploades them too so here goes one more. **I can tell a difference just between uploading them to the comp vs tapashit so I'll just do that with my good pics now
0c27e239d0dd172f576f018737f9f4d0.jpg

Last edited:
Ya those connectors with the blades on the back for your fingers are silverado light harnesses. The gmc tails have the locking clips like the front marker lights do.

Huh. Well that makes
-Silvy tails
-Dual exhaust out the back
-Big tires cuz was already trimmed before I did more
That this truck had at one time and was swapped out

That was a snap from cam when you him and Tony had a meet over the summer. He captioned it and sent it to me the other day lol

Nope. At least not that I can find. If I find a new set tho, I'm ordering them as soon as I see them. But NOBODY makes them. Found a couple used sets but DNW to buy used without being able to inspect them in person first.

On another note, just ordered some 194 LEDs to match the turns/DRLs I put in last night, 20" LED bar for front bumper, and 1.5" Zone body lift and rear bumper brackets

Nope. At least not that I can find. If I find a new set tho, I'm ordering them as soon as I see them. But NOBODY makes them. Found a couple used sets but DNW to buy used without being able to inspect them in person first.

On another note, just ordered some 194 LEDs to match the turns/DRLs I put in last night, 20" LED bar for front bumper, and 1.5" Zone body lift and rear bumper brackets

I haz them.....

and everything else you listed lol