Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Here's some better pics of the body lift. Didn't get a chance to give her a bath so she's still nasty as hell
uMo8dv9

Did the bed friday night and took off the rear bumper

tOOkrKj.jpg

VyfIrGY.jpg

The fuck. I hate learning new sites

**got it. Yes, you can let go now. Just leave the training wheels plz

No pics of doing anything else. Tony and Dustin came over and we just busted ass to get it done.
Was running around all day, so here's just some random pics whenever I thought to take one
oZWP1FM.jpg

WBbQxmO.jpg

dpBJlZ3.jpg

t7Mcgs4.jpg

For a second, I thought yall just test fitted your wheels and tires on @BOO5TED truck :troll:
My trucks taller than yours and grandpa tonnehs! :crazy:

You saying you don't have creeper shots yet? :bubbles:

I'm saying I have no idea where it is. It won't come in until friday. No test drives. No shitty wash. No front plate holes. Checked in, stickers n plastic removed, delivered to me. Lol

Hoping to clean the truck back up this weekend finally, have done nothing but rinse it off a couple times in the last couple months :scared:

Also ordered my Borla XR-1 3in/3out. Now trying to decide on a tip. Need to get under the truck and measure to see if a 12" long tip will be too long.
3.5" in, 5" out, 12" long, 15* rolled edge. Same ones I had on my old truck. I like this one the best
of2lS9G.jpg

Or this one. Same specs but straight cut, rolled edge. Only reason I'm considering is because it's only 10" long
QBn8SPc.jpg

Idk if I posted it but this is the setup I'm doing
wGVnskK.jpg

60% chance of rain on Sunday, just sayin.

I like the slant cut better but the 10" would fit better.

I know. It needs it anyway though. I've got black/grayish gunk streaking on the doors and cab behind the windows and running down from the trim :scared: I'm the same way, like the slash cut but idk about room once the pipe comes over the axle and flattens out.

**and DNW it pointing toward the ground. Hate that sound