Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

I haz them.....

and everything else you listed lol

Bring them down to ATL with you :high5:

Did a little trail riding today with a buddy just to kill time. His wife had some friends over and kicked him out for the day. Nothing serious, just some light trails through the woods. Although, I'm a dumbass....planning on installing the bodylift next weekend and now I have mud everywhere underneath :facepalm:

mud 036 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

mud 038 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

mud 033 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

mud 030 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

mud 032 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

Nice pics! Truck is looking great.

Dnw mud
:shake: Thankfully the mud pretty well stayed in the wheel wells and the rockers. Didn't get much at all actually under the truck
Is Huck's apple barn a family thing?
Lol nah, idk who owned it. It's been there for ~4 years and been sitting there out of business the last 2. Everybody always asks me that though
non of the pics work for me, may be the fire wall at work though :okay:
:haha:

The apple barn is literally 4 min from my place, no call or anything? I see how it is. :foreveralone:

lost.gif

You should go buy the place, that would be cool
:imo: Would be awesome to turn into house and build a shop beside it. Only downside is that it's on the corner of a little road and a fairly large highway.

The apple barn is literally 4 min from my place, no call or anything? I see how it is. :foreveralone:
:okay: Sowwy. Trok was full after I pick up a couple girls I know in Dville. You're in for sure next time, we're already planning on another trip after I install my body lift

STFU and Drop you truck. If I buy a new truck and lower before you, Im gonna burn yours.
:rofl:

:rofltank: Have not seen that one before

It's cool, I was in Gainesville anyway. Kiddos wanted to go to INK.

Well fine then :bertstare:

Lulz. I'll let you know ahead of time before we go again. Was fun, going the whole trail takes all day in the woods. It's actually really nice to go up there. We only went a little ways that day