Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Lol oh I know. But at least order new ones instead. Or do a clean silicone job. The shit on the chrome part of the bumper is just smeared on with a finger. Looks horrible

They're discontinued. Only came esv platinums (course I got 2 sets). O'Reilly sells chrome tag lights for a few bucks huck. What I have. Got so pissed w push in bulbs in tag lights, I have oznium flush mounts hardwired and sunk into the oe 194 base.

Yeah, I just spent the last half hour or so looking for them. Oh well NBD. I'll probably still grab the chrome tag lights but I tried them in my dad's truck a few minutes ago and they don't fit either. So I need some slightly shorter LEDs. They're between 1/8'-1/4' too long

1) FWIW, I had a hard time getting the cheap egay leds to fit in the plate lamp housings, done lights, and front corner lights.
Smaller 1 smd vleds fit with ease and were just as bright if not brighter than 5 smd egay leds

2) I have yet to find a clean led that's bright enough to replace the cargo bulbs so they are about the only bulbs left on the truxk that are halogen LOL

Last edited:
Yeah, I just spent the last half hour or so looking for them. Oh well NBD. I'll probably still grab the chrome tag lights but I tried them in my dad's truck a few minutes ago and they don't fit either. So I need some slightly shorter LEDs. They're between 1/8'-1/4' too long
Check advance auto, pilot has some short ones that work. They are single led, but they are good enough.

1) FWIW, I had a hard time getting the cheap egay leds to fit in the plate lamp housings, done lights, and front corner lights.
Smaller 1 smd vleds fit with ease and were just as bright if not brighter than 5 smd egay leds

2) I have yet to find a clean led that's bright enough to replace the cargo bulbs so they are about the only bulbs left on the truxk that are halogen LOL
I have 3 festoons in my dome light, they were a cunt hair long but snapped in just fine, forgot about corner lights, I'll havta do them today. I bought these off a buddy cuz they're a pure white and he wanted like 6000k. They're 20smds

Check advance auto, pilot has some short ones that work. They are single led, but they are good enough.
:shake: I'll check them out if I can't find any I like online, but I know around here most parts stores want $10-20 for 2 bulbs :areyousrs:

Found some leftover 5smd leds from the cobra that fit in the tag housings. Then went to the parts store for some amber 3157s for the turns and drls in dad's truck and happened to spot 2 chrome tag housings so I snagged those too.

ececf6004eb7de3de3257bb2fc9a5a0e.jpg

61bdc353b6c36179448d15a3aea30adc.jpg

So we're all good now. Also just ordered some Cree reverse projector lights, some low pro 8smd 194s to have extras and some Cree amber leds for drls/turns up front

Order cab lights yet? :troll:
Still debating :crossarms:
rofl. do want some of dem there chrome plate light housings
They were like $7/ea at oriellys.

Was bored and just cruised around this afternoon. Stopped and took some pics and downloaded a new editor app. Pretty impressed with it

**grainy pics are grainy. Idk which setting did that, still learning the app

e45a28499a681c38933c2baa70b53555.jpg

aa145630487e7b164df69a434612e6d6.jpg

c7b72c0bc2db67d380944eecea3def21.jpg

8865a3a5b05fa4725ea7b6dd3d7a39e1.jpg

b6fc4d504b98fdd1f8bed84ca3504054.jpg

a0f61b919164f77a3714512997380932.jpg

Last edited:
A. if you put cab lights on after whining about virgin door panels n the bed. I'll come fill your 4.10 diff w lead shot.....
B. "it's always cold or raining...." paint the GMC fgt
C. I'll be so glad when Gpa gets his cover
D. colormatch other stuff
E. wonderful for the most part, carry on....

Pretty nice pics. Looking good so far bud
:shake:

A. if you put cab lights on after whining about virgin door panels n the bed. I'll come fill your 4.10 diff w lead shot.....
B. "it's always cold or raining...." paint the GMC fgt
C. I'll be so glad when Gpa gets his cover
D. colormatch other stuff
E. wonderful for the most part, carry on....

A. Lol cab lights don't make rattles.
B. I will at some point, I never really think about it honestly.
C. Me too. Don't mind how it looks but it's a pain to get into the bed now plus it basically renders the bed useless lol
D. Still gathering parts, in due time
E. Thanks :shake:

Looking good. Needs silvy lights. And I need a part number for those platinum vents
:shake: They're in the plans as well