Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Cab lights won't rattle, but they'll leak.

And please no silvy lights, they just don't look good at all imo.

A. if you put cab lights on after whining about virgin door panels n the bed. I'll come fill your 4.10 diff w lead shot.....
B. "it's always cold or raining...." paint the GMC fgt
C. I'll be so glad when Gpa gets his cover
D. colormatch other stuff
E. wonderful for the most part, carry on....

X2 and clear your headlights. We don't care if you're getting Denali heads in a year. Stocks need cleared until then.

Cab lights won't rattle, but they'll leak.

And please no silvy lights, they just don't look good at all imo.

Nope, silvy lights are happening. I DESPISE the gmc tails. Ugly as hell IMO

X2 and clear your headlights. We don't care if you're getting Denali heads in a year. Stocks need cleared until then.

Nope. Not worth the trouble. Plus I won't be clearing the Denali's either cuz I don't like the look of no reflector, so might as well get used to the orange

Too much trouble to clear. 5.fucking.minutes. :fulloffuck: I agree with not liking a reflectorless light. But there are solutions for such. None of which include me looking at amber. I'd burn my truck to the ground if I had to see amber daily lol

Too much trouble to clear. 5.fucking.minutes. :fulloffuck: I agree with not liking a reflectorless light. But there are solutions for such. None of which include me looking at amber. I'd burn my truck to the ground if I had to see amber daily lol

This. Takes a few min to clear gmc heads lol. But Amber reflectors are an eyesore lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:aintevenmad: Too much trouble for yellow'd, hazed lights that look like shit anyway and I'm gonna throw away. Not doing it. What do you suggest I do then for the denalis? They don't sell them anymore with the clear reflectors like Tony's got. And clear corners are damn hard to find too. About the only thing I can think of is painting over them white but that always looks like shit. Soooo, gonna rock the amber unless y'all have some other idea I don't know about...

:aintevenmad: Too much trouble for yellow'd, hazed lights that look like shit anyway and I'm gonna throw away. Not doing it. What do you suggest I do then for the denalis? They don't sell them anymore with the clear reflectors like Tony's got. And clear corners are damn hard to find too. About the only thing I can think of is painting over them white but that always looks like shit. Soooo, gonna rock the amber unless y'all have some other idea I don't know about...

They don't sell them with clear reflectors? Fuck lol.
Just buy some and celar them imo. Denalis are a pita though but worth it imo
Edit: just steal tonehs, his truck is so tall he won't ever notice imo

They don't sell them with clear reflectors? Fuck lol.
Just buy some and celar them imo. Denalis are a pita though but worth it imo
Edit: just steal tonehs, his truck is so tall he won't ever notice imo

Nope, idk when they quit but they definitely don't. I've looked and you can find them used every once in a while but DNW used lights that are already starting to haze and maybe spider cracking

Swap heads while he is swapping cover back
:secret:

mine if you find or make your own, inform me

I don't think I ever took pics for my build thread lol. I'll have to do that. But basically I was at pick n pull one day and noticed the mid to late 90s cadillacs with the higher level tan interiors have the exact same chrome centers like the nnbs or factory platinum vents. So I took the four centers, they actually unclip because of how the cadillac vent works. Then I trimmed the bumps off my stock adjuster fin, and trimmed the cadillac piece shorter, popped the chrome out and glued it onto my vents. Now we have two different colors so I had to repaint the insides of the vents black, so I disassembled all the vent flaps and gave them all a shot of semigloss black. Reassemble the vent and clip in the chrome piece and they look damn close to factory vents, plus the paint tightened up my older vents so they didn't move as easily or sag.

I was thinking nab the chrome piece off a nnbs vent, attach to horizontal slat with no bumbs from spare vent, and swap that in place of original slat w bumps.

Huck maybe we should approach "clearz" about producing clear denali corners. I'm sure we could get the 5 minimum easy.