Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

Lol I HATE the rub. Scared the shit outta some hot girls at dinner last night, some mezzicans at walmart last night, and my buddy's wife last night :rofl: It's not just a little rub, it's ALOT. Yeah the bags are awesome tho, I'm surprised they didn't use them, I just forgot to ask about them. Kinda assumed they'd know that trick with all the big trucks around here.

But agreed on the tows, I'm damn near the same height as a leveled, stock key'd 2500 and definitely wider. I think they'll look good. Probably do exhaust and tows next. Then the B-pillar wrap and black tool box so I can judge if I wanna paint the tows or no.

Basically airsoft bbs that are supposed to last longer, you put them in the tire to balance it, certain size tire gets certain amount of weight, we used golf balls in my buddy's 35x14.5 Gumbo Monster Mudders rednecky AF but worked good.

Little babbeh update, installed Esky interior handles. Got the exteriors sitting in my closet. Those won't go on till spring most likely
9b12eb77ed4a979c1cf1d57c5de2f88a.jpg

Agreed. With the little Bose emblems, and once I do the Esky gauges and some medium silver accents on the dash I think it'll be just enough to break up the charcoal

b7501e4471e5ad717b5abd2dabd05eb5.jpg

Also, look at this fuckery. Dumbasses at the dealer or the PO broke the passenger tag light housing and siliconed the shit out of it. Front and rear of the bunper. Also, the LEDs wouldn't fit in the tag lights. Gonna see if they'll fit in my dad's 02 with the chrome housings, if so I'll order those cuz I like how they look. Or just new LEDs.
7f15612c965e38cf94a6509b56e368e9.jpg