Huck's 2006 Sierra Crew

d2b877921dba5f6c6c0bd65ac0fd63ca.jpg

d43941ad2e8708a07f1df247897f9206.jpg

be0ea3491b5ffa259501033d3dd23013.jpg

Hot damn the track width is the same
6fcc4f78dfa3cff6cc7023960c4f7c1a.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

Do something with the emblem. for some reason now it seems way wider than last night. Its acceptable, I guess....:dealwithit:

Me gusta SO fucking much!! Once some color matching and small shit it will be insane amounts of boobsies

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore
:shake: Me too, I'm walking around with a permanent chubb right now lol. Other mods won't be till after xmas more than likely cuz this was a big ole chunk of change. I can't imagine dropping the coin for AFs. But color matched handles are about it for colormatching stuff. I wanna do the back bumper but I'll ruin it as much as I use it. And the tows, Idk if I'll get them CMd or not cuz I'm gonna do the black vinyl between the winders so it might look good leaving them black too, but we'll see.

Do something with the emblem. for some reason now it seems way wider than last night. Its acceptable, I guess....:dealwithit:

Lulz. Idk what I'm gonna do about the emblem. The Z71 decals are staying cuz I like 'em and I kinda like that the GMC matches in the grille. But I'm gonna do a cut out billet and idk if I'll put the GMC over that or just leave it plain :shrug:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

:hng: needs escalade handles and cm mirrors but looks way better!

Doing Tahoes instead since I'm ultimately gonna get rid of the bullets whenever I get ready for the lower doors to be painted. And doing tows, don't know about CMing them yet. But thanks! :beer:

Eskys, clear lights, lose the z71, colormatch mirror caps and emblem and it would be perfect imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys :shake:
Damn, looking really good.

That's a shitload of wreaths.
:crazy:
You're telling me, I hate putting xmas out lol
Eskys, clear lights, lose the z71, colormatch mirror caps and emblem and it would be perfect imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Tahoes, Denalis, keeping Z71, tows, ifk abouy emblem yet lulz :shake:

Couple more
506da7dca1da55d27f9d29da932487f0.jpg

69307a491c05c4f6a8ec1662d641facd.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

Well, gonna havta take the wheels back off and get them rebalanced. The truck shakes pretty bad around 43-47mph. I think 1 wheel is the main culprit but I want them all redone with the bean bags. My old truck rode smooth on trails with the bags

We heard you like weights, so we put weights on your weights :ayfkm: Passenger front
6b94d34db3a11c48dcfd25fe92c056e2.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

I've seen NNBS stickers on an NBS before Tyler, looks weird IMO. Just gonna rock these. If I eventually get tired of it I'll take them off. I'm definitely doing tows tho, just cuz I LOVE tows and I HATE these mirrors. And I think it's wide enough to pull them off.

Definitely still need to do some trimming though, parking sucks and is embarrassing at how bad I scrub turning full left. I looked a little more today and I think I can get it to clear. Just need to figure out how to move and secure the parking brake line that's behind there.

Love the looks of complete terror on peoples faces when I rub pulling into parking spaces lol. Was even better with the OBS since it looked like a death a trap anyway. Also I've had awesome luck with the bags too, been running them in my 31s on the obs since 06 and haven't ever had tire shake in it. As for tows, you're wider than a stock 2500 I think they will look good