Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

Looks like a dinosaur got hungry and tried to chomp down on the front of it lol

sent from my glade air freshner

Typical KY Cummins fgt.
e3cfdbb1d0ba18a086a957efef8ebcf9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Guarantee it's a messican

Brb f150
Brb riced out
Brb Maryland plates
Brb new home construction

Brb

Sent from your girls iPhone.
What gave it away? The shit I see throughout the day. Psh you know how them measicans be

sent from my glade air freshner

Not saying it's race specific, but every time I see them doing house construction I can normally point three or four things out that is wrong off the bat. One house we were doing a bulkhead for and I was looking under the house and none of the bolts to the house pilings were tight.. Like the dome head was almost all the way out haha.

Sent from your girls iPhone.

I hate the fact that gm thinks that black is an accessory. Painting random things black boom special package

IMO. I thought this particular one was funny, 22s with highway tires, prerunner bar with walmart Hella halogens and a curved bro bar

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

But nga, it's on fo's. She was in front of me headed into the gym, was hilarious. She's like 4ft tall and damn near backed into an HD. Then got out and gave the dude attitude when his truck's not even running :wtf:

But nga, it's on fo's. She was in front of me headed into the gym, was hilarious. She's like 4ft tall and damn near backed into an HD. Then got out and gave the dude attitude when his truck's not even running :wtf:

Messican?