Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

I feel the same way, but once it's above 55* here constantly, windows are always down unless it's raining really hard. The AC gives me a headache after a while. I just wipe down my interior once a week or so.

My windows are down 99% of the time once it's warm enough. Interior can be wiped down easy enough, hate riding with the windows up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When it's nice out I'll have the windows cracked a bit, never down all the way though. People can't see me.

I when I ride by myself I have windows down even when it's 100+ so used to having no ac it doesn't bother. When the family or jus sierra with me ac is on

Yep same here. With the fam, gotta keep em comfy. Just me, winders down and music cranked

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dark ass tint is a major key. I haven't used A/c or heat hardly all winter. Windows up its perfect, with them down I have to turn on the heater or a/c lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark ass tint is a major key. I haven't used A/c or heat hardly all winter. Windows up its perfect, with them down I have to turn on the heater or a/c lol

Me either, but it was like 5 degrees last week lol

6ec364496328dc58f67792fab805267d.jpg

Ahahahaha salt life on a minivan rotfl

Its a minivan though. I'm sure you hook up your boat trailer to that toyota and toss your yeti and all your rods in the back.

When I smoked my windows were always down, now that I don't I just use ac lol.. I'm too used to people not being able to see me specially with that shield tint.

Sent from your girls iPhone.