Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

Typical KY Cummins fgt.
e3cfdbb1d0ba18a086a957efef8ebcf9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

There is a guy in town that has a 1st gen single cab Cummins with dual stacks that size and like 30 diesel power and Cummins stickers on it. I think he also has like two sets of truck nuts. I'll try and get a pic next time I see it. It's atrocious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good old local boy. He actually justified what is does in that pic on a local radio station stating he has an accessible pass and it is easier to get up into a vehicle instead of down... I get it but his truck is extreme.

As a result of MULTIPLE pics of his truck doing this going viral, he has since received threats to his truck and life LOL

I came home tonight and drove around for a bit. Saw the dealership had a nice lml on the line so I check it out and see this

35s and 20x9 wheels and seemed like a 4" lift.

Good old local boy. He actually justified what is does in that pic on a local radio station stating he has an accessible pass and it is easier to get up into a vehicle instead of down... I get it but his truck is extreme.

As a result of MULTIPLE pics of his truck doing this going viral, he has since received threats to his truck and life LOL
And it took parking in a handicapable spot for that? The truck alone warrants them.

I came home tonight and drove around for a bit. Saw the dealership had a nice lml on the line so I check it out and see this

35s and 20x9 wheels and seemed like a 4" lift.

:dnw:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh guess not then lol. Depending on the next job, I'd like to just hold out and do a lift and step up to 22s

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk