Camera Safari (odd, funny, weird or ricers)

Saw an old school PIAA valance today
3e5c20beafa3f498e6e643cc68274622.jpg

60d01899598622309d3a25730e6e6b9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
If the lights weren't so big I believe it would look as good as a z71 Tahoe valence

sent from my glade air freshner

There were some show trucks back in the day lifted huge and they look good then. But that's really the only way

Lol. Its hot af in summer so I leave windows cracked rain ir shine to vent

This. My windows are cracked every time the truck is stopped when it's hot. But I only put in-channels in so they're lower profile

word. thats the reason I use em. only on the front windows windows though, no point in the pop out windows

This also. Did in channels on my old EC on the fronts only. The rears look stupid with that angled thing sticking so far out to let the window open

My buddy in hs had some I like but I never could find them. Was a rocky ridge Silverado, instead of being rounded out they were parallel to the window and could barely tell they were on there
Like dis
bdeb86d716acde64254b70a72629ecf3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the old school stick on kind. Was on it when I bought it. Would love to score in channel for cheap though

My buddy in hs had some I like but I never could find them. Was a rocky ridge Silverado, instead of being rounded out they were parallel to the window and could barely tell they were on there
Like dis
bdeb86d716acde64254b70a72629ecf3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fiesty had those on his truck. I wanna see a set in person
I have the old school stick on kind. Was on it when I bought it. Would love to score in channel for cheap though
Check summit. Got the pair for my EC for $38. I think I paid 80 for the set on my crew

Windows open means the interior gets too dirty, just have dark ass tint to block out the sun and the haters lol.