2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Screw it and lift it on keldermans so when you wake up and wanna be leveled you can ride leveled and then when you wake up the next day and miss your lift you can just air the bags up lol

Sent from my potato

Zeb's truck looks good, but I still don't think you should lower your's down, it just doesn't look right. Zeb's looks borderline stuffed right now.

Really...cannot believe you want to drop it back down. The truck looks perfect right now...and you fixed your squeak so you can't complain about the lift anymore!

Keep it as is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw it and lift it on keldermans so when you wake up and wanna be leveled you can ride leveled and then when you wake up the next day and miss your lift you can just air the bags up lol

Sent from my potato

Hahaha the lift ain't commin off right now y'all. I just had a nice offer so I was gunna take it but everyone has backed out.

After I graduate this semester my dad has a job lined up for me in the oil field workin with him, that's more than likely when it's gunna come off. I don't want a chrome lift on all those muddy rig roads. Would never last lol I'm just thinkin a little ahead of my self.

Sent from Tapashit

I see the reasoning behind that...still don't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing what in the oil fields? You won't last a day as a roughneck

Mwd hand (monitor while drilling). My dad is a directional driller so he's gunna pull a few strings for me to hire on over there, and to get me on his rigs until I know what I'm doin. He wants to just make sure I get trained right.

Sent from Tapashit

Get fabtech high clerance lift. and black wheels. DNW powdercoat and chrome if working in oil fields

I actually though about switching to a fabtech or silver Mcgaughys but I think if the lift comes off, it's goin back leveld. And never gettin black wheels again lol

Sent from Tapashit

1. JSP's driving style is why his gas mileage and tire wear rivals nascar. Confirmed At random observations locally.

2. Many times I have wished for having a connection professionally instead of doing things the hard way or not at all.... Maybe one day. Granted there's no pride in handouts. Pride doesn't pay bills though.

1. JSP's driving style is why his gas mileage and tire wear rivals nascar. Confirmed At random observations locally.

2. Many times I have wished for having a connection professionally instead of doing things the hard way or not at all.... Maybe one day. Granted there's no pride in handouts. Pride doesn't pay bills though.

But he pays for his own gas

1. Reason I'm always broke. 200 a month to parents for the lift/wheels/tires 3-400 a month on gas. Only leaves me rough 200 a month to play with. Not much.

2. He offered, I took. Makin 4-8k+ a month at 21/22 years old.. I'll take it.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Still a good looking truck regardless of whos paying for what. When My son gets old enough, I hope we can build him a badass truck together. WE would all do the same for our kids.

Nice truck man, Id like a 6.2 some day

Still a good looking truck regardless of whos paying for what. When My son gets old enough, I hope we can build him a badass truck together. WE would all do the same for our kids.

Not saying the truck is ugly, im sure its a very nice truck just his aditude about it. If I ever get to build a sweet truck for my kids and they turn douchey they get to look at that fucker sitting in the driveway.

Agree. If and when I have kids, and if I have a son, we'll build a badass truck together for him.