2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Gentleman, knock it off...I don't want to say it again. Who cares how he got his money, what he does with it?

Are you mad that your parents didn't love you enough to buy you nice things? Are you mad that you grew up poor? Do you just feel cooler knowing that you worked really hard to get what you have? No one really cares either way!

1. Reason I'm always broke. 200 a month to parents for the lift/wheels/tires 3-400 a month on gas. Only leaves me rough 200 a month to play with. Not much.

2. He offered, I took. Makin 4-8k+ a month at 21/22 years old.. I'll take it.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

What company is it for? I have a friend that does that and easily clears $150k a year just sitting in a trailer looking at a computer all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ QUOTE=nickyreno;220202]I worked with Directional Drilling in Wyoming a few summers ago. So cake.[/QUOTE]

Same place my buddy was working a couple years ago. I believe he's in west Texas now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea i worked for key energy for awhile, on the biggest double they had. The rest were just pulling units with a top drive. It was cake work i just like being at home every night sleeping in my own bed and not having people steal my food from the fridge every got damn week im there.

He use to work for pathfinder out of the midland office. Then some of the guys from there started Leam so he went with them. I met them a few years ago when they treated us on a skeet shoot tournament in San Antonio. Real cool people. Once I start making some real money this truck will be seeing some attention lol

Next mods on the list:

Appearance:
Clears/retro/switchbacks from Phil
Deff wanting to do tail gate handle/rear bumper plastics just not sure about the front. I hear to any people say it doesn't hold up bc of rock chips. I will put a Denali lower, just might keep it black.
Cm stock mirrors

Performance:
Arh headers/dyno tune
Redo exhaust bc it's all hacked up right now and I have 2 leaks. I'm thinkin a borla XR-1 with a cut out for when I want skr8's :crazy:
Tru cool 40k tranny cooler

Suspension:
Replace lift with fox coil overs up front set somewhere between 3-4"
2" diff drops and skid plate from fts level
FFR Tie rods
Cognito swaybar links
Stock block with fox rear shocks
305/50 toyo at2 on 20x12's

Misc mods:
Aftermarket alarm
Focal door speakers
1 10" sub (was gunna go all crazy on a system but I just want something clear now Not a competition setup)
Replace factory shit leather with katskinz

Pretty much it from what I can think off the top of my head.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

He use to work for pathfinder out of the midland office. Then some of the guys from there started Leam so he went with them. I met them a few years ago when they treated us on a skeet shoot tournament in San Antonio. Real cool people. Once I start making some real money this truck will be seeing some attention lol

Next mods on the list:

Appearance:
Clears/retro/switchbacks from Phil
Deff wanting to do tail gate handle/rear bumper plastics just not sure about the front. I hear to any people say it doesn't hold up bc of rock chips. I will put a Denali lower, just might keep it black.
Cm stock mirrors

Performance:
Arh headers/dyno tune
Redo exhaust bc it's all hacked up right now and I have 2 leaks. I'm thinkin a borla XR-1 with a cut out for when I want skr8's :crazy:
Tru cool 40k tranny cooler

Suspension:
Replace lift with fox coil overs up front set somewhere between 3-4"
2" diff drops and skid plate from fts level
FFR Tie rods
Cognito swaybar links
Stock block with fox rear shocks
305/50 toyo at2 on 20x12's

Misc mods:
Aftermarket alarm
Focal door speakers
1 10" sub (was gunna go all crazy on a system but I just want something clear now Not a competition setup)
Replace factory shit leather with katskinz

Pretty much it from what I can think off the top of my head.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

I wouldn't paint the Denali lower
I'm doing the XR-1 too, I think it's a great muffler

The rest of your mods sound great

You will be happy going with one ten in there. Competition set ups are fun for a little then you get tired of dealing with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if I would paint the lower :imo: it seems alittle weird painted, and also the lower denali grill looks weird to me butted up against the chrome bumper

Ermygerd these plans sounds like cashhhhh haha sound good though

It's gunna be over a good lil period of time haha I don't think I'm gunna do the suspension/wheel tire stuff until I'm a little closer to needing tires. Or if I have some cash saved up and I have a buyer for lift I'll do the coils/stock block and rock the 22x12's like zeb until I need new tires.

I got someone to photo shop a Denali lower on mine and I'm REALLY likening it lol

Sent from Tapashit

painted bumper with black lower, but I just don't like the look of the bottom valence painted...never have

everything else sounds good

This one is all color matched. Kinda like it.

If I paint the chrome on the front then I'd have to do the same on the back and that would just look off to me with chrome wheels. I think my color goes well with chrome

Sent from Tapashit

Why would it be off, it would be painted like a denali. Leave the lower air duct (valance that holds the grille) black, leave bumper plastics in the rear black, and color match both chrome pieces. It is what I did because I am not a fan of chrome on a vehicle (besides grilles, rims or little details like that). Granted that is my opinion and others like the chrome, so ultimately it is your choice. Very few vehicles have I seen the lower air duct painted that I actually liked and pull it off nicely.

Also if you ever sit or stand on your rear bumper with painted plastic, you will be repainting that over time as well. A lot don't, but it is something to also think about on which way you want to paint. A proper painter can paint chrome with no issues, also can have it blasted or if you are that concerned, order new bumpers that are not chrome.

I just love the way denali's are painted and why I chose to paint it the way I did.

Well put Stephen. I just think my color looks better with chrome and painted plastics vs painted chrome and black plastics. I do use my bumper/bed bc my dad has his 5th wheel hitch for his camper in his bed so if we do anything it's always in my truck. My bedcap is kinda beat up from puttin stuff in and takin stuff out so I might just do tailgate handle and see how I like that lol

Sent from Tapashit