2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

need to change something :imo: to me something just does not look right about your truck on the 33s. looked 10x better with the iroks but then again idk what it is because I usually like 33/22

need to change something :imo: to me something just does not look right about your truck on the 33s. looked 10x better with the iroks but then again idk what it is because I usually like 33/22

Yea same here. Something is off. I love the way it sits right now, but something needs to change look wise. Clears should be next month. Maybe that'll help.

There's a reason you haven't updated the pic in your sig, because that's the best it's ever looked.

No, no one ever made me a new one actually. And actually the "best" it ever looked was with my x14's. They just ended up being to wide for what "i" do on a daily basis. The x12's are even pushing it.

Sent from Tapashit

Oh well, in my opinion your trok looked the best in your sig, it was the background on my phone for a bit. But drive ability is a must, otherwise it's just a big assed paper weight

Oh well, in my opinion your trok looked the best in your sig, it was the background on my phone for a bit. But drive ability is a must, otherwise it's just a big assed paper weight

No shit? That's pretty cool to know.. Lol but yea filling up 3 times a week was getting old.

Sent from Tapashit

An 18mpg truck that only gets 9.
35,000 mile tires that only last 12,000.

What could be the reason? I can't put my finger on it. Must be something related to global warming.

Cot dayum im getting 13.5 all day on 33's when my average mph is like 30.
i was getting 12.5 city and 14+ highway before the lift/wheels/tires now i get 10 no matter what. However when im on the highway im doin 60-80

I think I figured it out, since its all daddy sponsored (Facebook verified) he gives absolutely zero fucks, the part global warming plays is dem hoes in little clothes hes showing off for.

I actually pay my gas thank you very much. So your "he gives absolutely zero fucks" comment is absolutely wrong.

zebs truck. 4" fts, pulled block, kellys 22x12 welds on 33" toyos hes adding a 1.5" bl tomorrow

Zeb's truck looks good, but I still don't think you should lower your's down, it just doesn't look right. Zeb's looks borderline stuffed right now.

Really...cannot believe you want to drop it back down. The truck looks perfect right now...and you fixed your squeak so you can't complain about the lift anymore!

Keep it as is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk