2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

yeah, i have same color truck as you so it'd be like mine. i have a few rock chips. My old truck had CM bumpers and never chipped once, even in my wreck.. all depends on the painter. i mean some rock chips are pretty inevitable but let a good painter do it and you should be good. talking about the bumper btw

yeah, i have same color truck as you so it'd be like mine. i have a few rock chips. My old truck had CM bumpers and never chipped once, even in my wreck.. all depends on the painter. i mean some rock chips are pretty inevitable but let a good painter do it and you should be good. talking about the bumper btw

Front bumper right? Yea I like how yours looks, I just also like my chrome bumper lol you and zeb are giving me bad thoughts about my truck... Lmao it will be a mixture of both of y'all's :bishplz:

Sent from Tapashit

Lol at you guys worried about rock chips on a lifted truck. Thats gonna happen no matter what, my rockers and fender flares are hammered.

But I was in traffic today and thought of you. Saw a fully painted denali front and it looks good, but id stay with chrome bumpers for sure, paint the lower valance wether its a denali or stock one.
y4ygygun.jpg

If the prep is good on your bumpers I dont think you will have as big of a problem with rock chips as you think..I had my bumpers sand blasted and powder coated over a year ago and have 0 chips and my shit is way closer to the ground than any of yours lol

Check into if they can match your color with powder..or have them powdered and painted over

if you keep it lifted then your valance its just as high as most of regular hoods and grills on non lifted vehicles...so i do not think you should be to worried about it

thanks for all the info/advise everyone! starting to feel like an actual build thread.. lol im going to work from the rear to the front when it comes to cm. Mainly bc it will be cheaper.

All black plastic must go lol. CM mirror with chrome cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

Wish I could find a set of esky mirrors already done but they don't come in my color. I have some other mirrors from my dads 2010 2500 we took off to put tows on for. So when I go to do mirrors I'll just put those on but I do wanna fully color match my mirrors. Just tryna decide if I wanna do cm tows for a little while.

Sent from Tapashit

Any one know if I can clear my spindles with factory 22x9's on my 33's with 1/4" spacers for the front??

Sent from Tapashit

Nope. Figured I'd get a few panties in a was on fullsize so I posted up my dads new Denali dmax up and said it was mine :rofl: fgts

Took the lift off this weekend
y8yba9yt.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

you should get gmc chrome center caps your not baller enough to run caddy emblems. that setup is better than it was lifted though IMO.

Cant tell what kind of tires that is, but that setup looks the best all around :imo:

Clean truck Jimmy.

Thanks James! Harley and Cody did it. I like this set up the best as well. I have the same tires also. 33x12.50R22 Toyo mt's

you should get gmc chrome center caps your not baller enough to run caddy emblems. that setup is better than it was lifted though IMO.

I've been Lerkin around eBay for some. I even found some blank caps like the ones I have. But for now it's going to stay like this.

Sent from Tapashit