2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Yea 33's. These toyos ride like dick lol probly bc they are stretched but I had grapplers on my 2 duramax's and they rode smooth as glass. Plus I've always loved the look of them.

Squeak ended up being the top of the strut. It was the only place I hadnt sprayed :pokerface:

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Toyos ride like dick? You need to get rid of mts all together if you think that. They are still new, there's no way they ride bad

$250 for m&b? But I thought they were selling that set already mounted? :rofl: that's fucked, why not say that and ask $2850 then.

Edit: missed the and shipping part. That's not bad then, but still. It looks as though they're already mounted lol

$250 for m&b? But I thought they were selling that set already mounted? :rofl: that's fucked, why not say that and ask $2850 then.

Edit: missed the and shipping part. That's not bad then, but still. It looks as though they're already mounted lol

Think they are charging M&B to install the TP sensors since he wants them and they are not in there

Toyos ride like dick? You need to get rid of mts all together if you think that. They are still new, there's no way they ride bad
i have like 3.5" of sidewall lol not good when i travel highway almost everyday!

Think they are charging M&B to install the TP sensors since he wants them and they are not in there

This. They'd have to dismount and re mount/balance to put the sensors in. Im waitin on a quote from mr wheel deal on some 20x12 ions and 33's to see how much cheaper that is. If im still commin out of pocket more than 250 total i aint doin shit. Tired of switch this and that on my damn truck. I wanna save for cm tows or somethin

2949 shipped for 20x12 ions on 33's m&b with new sensors. Sounds like a deal to me!

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Oh gotcha, forgot about the sensors lol

Yea I'm not taking mine out bc I don't wanna mess with any of that shit. Just wanna put on and go. I also told the guy who offered me 2600 that it's 2700. Waiting on him to back back with me.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

my RC is a 2500 and with the 22's and 33s it rides better than my CC with 22s and 34.5s do.

My RC rides really damn well ....though its not lifted.

edit:

and those Hostiles on GMFS have that lip that looks like ass. dem ions doe

I think going from 22's to 20s will make you happy. I'd do 22x12's with 325/50/22 imo

My truck is like bi polar or somethin.. One minute it'll have no shimmy in the steering wheel and feel like it's riding on glass. The next second it feels like im riding over very small pot holes.. Even though I know the roads have something to do with it, it's felt different on the same roads.. So yea... Lol I'd love to do the 325 trails but i really don't wanna go back to 35's unless I'm geared. Fuck these damn 3.42's

The 2 dmax's I had with 33x12.50r17 mud grapps rode so damn smooth... No shimmy at all. Maybe it had something to do with the weight of the truck? Or just the fact that they weren't stretched? Lol I'm waiting on the guy who's buying my stuff to confirm he'll do 2700 and then it's all a go.

Btw, might be clearing lights next month :D

Sent from Tapashit

My truck is like bi polar or somethin.. One minute it'll have no shimmy in the steering wheel and feel like it's riding on glass. The next second it feels like im riding over very small pot holes.. Even though I know the roads have something to do with it, it's felt different on the same roads.. So yea... Lol I'd love to do the 325 trails but i really don't wanna go back to 35's unless I'm geared. Fuck these damn 3.42's

The 2 dmax's I had with 33x12.50r17 mud grapps rode so damn smooth... No shimmy at all. Maybe it had something to do with the weight of the truck? Or just the fact that they weren't stretched? Lol I'm waiting on the guy who's buying my stuff to confirm he'll do 2700 and then it's all a go.

Sent from Tapashit

They weren't stretched and had so much more sidewall than a 20" or 22" that's why

Sent from my potato

Sent from Tapashit

They rode smooth because they were 17s with a sidewall. It's proven the more sidewall the better the ride, but handling can also decrease. However, saying mud grapps ride good or sound good is just stupid.

And quit being scared of the headlights. NNBS lights, get your dremel and a hot razor blade and go to town. First set I did came out great and it's been 2+ years on the guy's truck with no problems.

They weren't stretched and had so much more sidewall than a 20" or 22" that's why

Sent from my potato

They rode smooth because they were 17s with a sidewall. It's proven the more sidewall the better the ride, but handling can also decrease. However, saying mud grapps ride good or sound good is just stupid.

And quit being scared of the headlights. NNBS lights, get your dremel and a hot razor blade and go to town. First set I did came out great and it's been 2+ years on the guy's truck with no problems.

Kind of what I figured. I went from having 17's on 4 trucks to stock 20's and now stretched 33's on 22's. Very very different lol however, toyos are on back order so I can't get those from mr WD.

Bro mud grapplers are trash. Noise, tread depth, ride quality, mileage, style and reputation - out the window.

I loved the set I had. Noise didn't bother me, had 10k miles on them on a 2500 and I barely noticed any wear, I love the look of them and as far as style/reputation lol oh well.

Sent from Tapashit

And what's your logic on that sir

Sent from Tapashit

You change too much because it isn't good enough for ya. Too loud, too rough, too big, too small, just stick with the 22x12s and enjoy them, they're perfect as they are :shrug:

You change too much because it isn't good enough for ya. Too loud, too rough, too big, too small, just stick with the 22x12s and enjoy them, they're perfect as they are :shrug:

I've never changed something because it was to loud lol as far as the other stuff, meh. I get bored. Plus I've been trying to get a hold of ions since I lifted.

Sent from Tapashit