2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

welp, truck is going in the shop tomorrow morning. Right speed sensor is bad so they are replacing the wheel bearings and sensor for me. Its under warranty also. Hopefully that will fix that fucking noise i have.

So after 10 long aggravating months I fixed the squeak.

Now onto the next thing, someone offered me 2600 cash for my wheels and tires... I found a set of 20x12 ions for 1279 shipped so I'm really thinkin of doing it. Would put them on either mud grapps or toyos. Thoughts??

Sent from Tapashit

What did the squeak turn out being? And get trails or Toyota like said a million times for a reason. Everyone loves them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea 33's. These toyos ride like dick lol probly bc they are stretched but I had grapplers on my 2 duramax's and they rode smooth as glass. Plus I've always loved the look of them.

Squeak ended up being the top of the strut. It was the only place I hadnt sprayed :pokerface:

Sent from my fuckin iPad

So after 10 long aggravating months I fixed the squeak.

Now onto the next thing, someone offered me 2600 cash for my wheels and tires... I found a set of 20x12 ions for 1279 shipped so I'm really thinkin of doing it. Would put them on either mud grapps or toyos. Thoughts??

Sent from Tapashit

Sell bro dude willz and I'll give you 2000 for lift

-300 because I'll have to get it repowdered :assmaster:

u5uzu3yq.jpg

So I got a price. On GMFS it's 2600. They want $250 for m&b and shipping, $125 for new sensors and the pay pal fee is $80. So it puts me at 3055 to my door ready to put on.... I'm gettin second thought about it. I'd be 455 or 355 (depending sale on my rims/tires) out of pocket and tbh idk if I wanna do they AGAIN.

Sent from Tapashit