01 Burgundy Z71

:cool: Glad you do, now time to go buy supplies :) Come do my keys next week. I really dont feel like fooling with them ha, Im lazy but I doubt ill be able to tuck the rims with out them

I'd definitely do em for ya if you were closer...but I'm stuck in Statesboro till May 13th :nono: If you come down here I'll do em for ya :naughty:

I would haz no tires left by the time I got back to augusta lol. Guy up here does my alignment for $35 and does a damn good job. Last day of school for me is April 30th, so will be putting them on day after that.

Got bored in the apartment after studying for finals so I decided to paint my tails

Wet sanded and clean ready for paint.
197af784.jpg

Painting the yellow marker to even out the red
ee15fcce.jpg

About to sand and then tape off reverse light. Then paint it all red.
5396c4c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Looking good, what paint are you using? I tried using testors a while back and the tips clog like freaking crazy.

Looking good, what paint are you using? I tried using testors a while back and the tips clog like freaking crazy.

I used night shades from advance. Dis what happen of you don't use adhesion promoter
b7407637.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Is that clear tape on the reverse section? What promoter did you use? I really need to do my third brake light but don't want it to look like crap either.

Clear tape over reverse light. I didn't used adhesion promotor. That's why that one is f'd I guess. It's not hard at all

Sent from my iPhone

Looks like baking it caused that. Dried to fast and had massive solvent pop. If it was dirty or didn't stick than it would look like fish eyes. I never bake a paint finish, because we have before and what you posted is what happens

I let it dry normal today and did the same thing. Going to try adhesion promotor and a 400 grit sand paper.

Sent from my iPhone

Semi done with lights. One still cracking so going to try it again. I think plastic is contaminated. Not sure
300e312a.jpg
6aeaa569.jpg

8d51017c.jpg
684721b3.jpg
38108053.jpg

Sent from my iPhone