01 Burgundy Z71

U started somethin y puttin ur girl in the pic :crazy: now u can't say no haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:facepalm: I know right, it's all good though. I showed her the comments on here and she laughed. Told her swim suit pics are a must now lol

Sent from my iPhone

Haha hell yea there a must! I might get some
Bikini chicks to wash my dmax this weekend too :crazy:

12424bc5.jpg

50 miles and got a screw in it.
eb41c8c6.jpg
eeee8217.jpg
6ff63a08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

you said whore time and i was like 'thats what he calls that GF of his? Oh well, pic time!' :happeh:

Anyways, fuck thats so much better than those fgt cockstars. BTW - you still want that corsa muffler ive got?

Looks amazing! :hng: Love it without the flares too. They off for colormatching?

But for the love of god center that go light! lol

looks damn good! soo flares off for color matching or gone for good? and did they leave places on ur truck from being there so long? thats a bitch to buff out

you said whore time and i was like 'thats what he calls that GF of his? Oh well, pic time!' :happeh:

Anyways, fuck thats so much better than those fgt cockstars. BTW - you still want that corsa muffler ive got?

No doubt, Stars are off for good, altough I do mis the black on burgundy. But this looks better I think.

Send me a PM about it.

Yeah your single!

Say what?

New wheels and tires look sweet man but that cab light is a different story. :iamdisappoint:

:shake: LOL I have figured it out. Either you love the go light, or you hate it.

Looks amazing! :hng: Love it without the flares too. They off for colormatching?

But for the love of god center that go light! lol
Thanks man!!
Wish I would have never put the flares on!!!. They paint is fucckked behind them bad. Took them off to start color-matching.

Looks good man!

:shake: Thanks man

It looks amazing man. Damn near PERFECT!

Trying to get it there. I think after a little color matching and doing a few more things here and there she'll finally be almost complete-on the outside that is :crazy:
looks damn good! soo flares off for color matching or gone for good? and did they leave places on ur truck from being there so long? thats a bitch to buff out

Thanks man! they are Off for matching, and left bad marks lol. Owell.

yeah i put my damn flares on for 3 days and they leave marks. pisses me off. so i take em off once a week and hit it with some cleaner wax and pull it all out. but looks damn good. cleaned that sum bitch up a lot i cant find a damn thing wrong with it or that needs to be changed. maybe color matched mirror caps?