01 Burgundy Z71

Riding round the farm at the house. And some flex.
14e483b1.jpg
6f7b547f.jpg
583747aa.jpg
7f269e5c.jpg
2f582506.jpg
7cc0f736.jpg
37513a57.jpg
53538141.jpg
6a3cc185.jpg
ea8c09e7.jpg
3d00a56b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Truck looks good bro. I think the exhaust would look better if you tucked the tip back some more. Looks kinda weird being able to see where the tip starts if that makes any sense.

Yeah I know what you mean man. Lol I am just to lazy to cut and weld it back right now. Does look goofy sticking out that far.

Sent from my iPhone

That sounds Badass, I wish my truck sounded that good. I really want longtubes, but Ca smog will be too much of a hassle I think, plus I have to make a y to clear the driveshaft since I'm lifted.

That sounds Badass, I wish my truck sounded that good. I really want longtubes, but Ca smog will be too much of a hassle I think, plus I have to make a y to clear the driveshaft since I'm lifted.

:shake: its loud as piss when on the gas and idle but cruise and normal take off its pretty tame. I love gettin on it in the tunnels in Atlanta. Sounds like a Dinosaur lol plus people are like wtf. Kinda sounds like a diesel somewhat I think. Get them anyways lol. Worth the money and hassle IMO.

Sent from my iPhone

:shake: Get them anyways lol. Worth the money and hassle IMO.

Yeah that's what I keep hearing. I want that old muscle car sound, and a cam swap is outta the question so I may settle for longtubes, oh decisions, decisions

Yeah that's what I keep hearing. I want that old muscle car sound, and a cam swap is outta the question so I may settle for longtubes, oh decisions, decisions

Yes the muscle car sound is awesome. Guess mine is sorta like that. I Iike it. Thinking about adding a cat after the y or another bullet later on to keep it a little more tame. It's pretty intense right now at wot.

Sent from my iPhone

should have down shifted! lol

When i sold my Aerochamber exhaust i just had my AT4040XL welded in place with no rear pipe, as i was waiting on it to arrive. It was louder than john forces mustang.
I was coming home around 10:30-11pm and as I turned into my neighborhood(long private enterance as they are building a new section). I down shifted into 2nd and ran up to about 5K rpms and let off coasting down to about 2500-3K. I am pretty sure i woke up all the old people who live in the old section lol.

I have since added an 18" turndown off the muffler to just before my axel. It is even quietier than my AeroChamber! But man does it sound Nice!

LOL Yeah i bet you woke them up.

When you putting them headers and shit on?

I was fooling around with the girl friend this weekend and floored it right by her and one of her friends, They had there hands over there ears lol. Then I did it under a bridge, and they werent to happy. It freaks people out how loud it is, and of course on every tunnel/bridge I make it down shift just to hear it.

^lol sounds like me. Both my cats are busted out now so I really need to weld in some muffs, just can't decide what I want.