01 Burgundy Z71

Looking for advise on install or a how to to install them

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry dude, I completely forgot about this thread. It's real easy tho.
Go rent a ball joint press from the parts store.
Just jack up the front and put it on stands (I put mine on the frame behind the front tires, right behind where it kicks up toward the engine bay).
Loosen the TB bolts until they're fully decranked but DO NOT TOTALLY TAKE THEM OUT.
Then put the BJ press with the upper part on the top of the TB crossmember and the pad where the crank is up onto the arm of the TB.
Then take out the bolt/little cross bracket thing.
Slowly loosen the BJ press.
The just slide the TB forward to release the key. It make take some work and may need a hammer.
Then just reverse the process to install new keys.
Shocks are pretty straight forward. I did mine after I put the keys in

Or I can install them one weekend for ya lol

4e4307f2.jpg

Might paint the max burgundy.

Where should i put them. Wish they would fit on the hood.

Sent from my iPhone

Def put em on the doors where they'd be on a stock Vmax. Idk, if I'd do em black or burgandy...burgundy may blend in too much, idk

20x10 -25mm. 305/55 tires. Got does keys to go on so that a NorCal fender mod and I should fit I hope lol. If not, break out the sawzaw :crazy:

Sent from my iPhone

Flares are being painted after wheels go on. Also handles, and bumper caps, mirrors and grill and maybe tail gate handle.

Then she might be cgm worthy. Still need a cgm sticker lol, and debadge tail gate.

Sent from my iPhone

Yea that setup will clear fine, you will need to trim plastic, but shouldn't need any metal cutting. It's going to look sweet with rims/tires/color match

I had 20x10's -25 offset on 305/55R20 terra grapps with about 20k left on them on my old truck with 2.5" rcx keys and bilsteins, rubbed like a MOTHER FUCKER! U will be banging metal. Alot of it. I took em off in 2 days and sold them. U Gunna have to pull back the ebrake. U will be cutting alot. Lol. Hopefully not as much as I did bc u have ford keys and ur Gunna do the NorCal large fender mod. Just a Lil info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL shit. Thanks bud, I figured. Nothing a little sawzaw wont fix and a BFH.

EDIT: I already rub ebrake.

No doubt, one thing after the other. I ought to go ahead an lift it about 6in, but I just spent all the truck funds up in rims and tires lol. Maybe after this summer :secret:

Sent from my iPhone