01 Burgundy Z71

That they are, I hope the 5.0 dont say much. Once you get up on them you can tell there red. After polishing they should shine a bit better.

I tryed to make them pretty dark to blend in with the truck, might have went a tad overboard lol

Ah, ok. The dark color does look good on your truck. If I do my factory lights I have, I would probably only do a few coats.

3 would be ideal IMO. Pretty bright red. 2 might even be better, but I dont know if it would cover the yellow marker up enough or not. You'll just have to experiment and see.

Preds be here tomorrow!

Can't sleep, keep hitting refresh button on tracking numbas.

Think they are going to take some gettin used too but hopefully will look good after some color matching.

Sent from my iPhone

Here bitches :crazy:
Ford keys cranked, ultra predators 20x10 -25mm offset, 305/55/20.
Rub only in reverse. Had to cut
Metal no plastic.

b30e911b.jpg
7f02da89.jpg
64081099.jpg
ed9d17e2.jpg
1b98e499.jpg
3ea46d3d.jpg
6d05b4cf.jpg
e10fab49.jpg
ad6edfee.jpg
d436e59c.jpg
8388d606.jpg
080aebfc.jpg
31b0c67e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Completely changed the look of the truck :imo: Looks killer man, Preds are one of my favorite wheels

Daamn your girl is sexy, but hella short too, she's barely taller than your bedrail haha.
Please post some more closeups of her though

Thanks for the complements guys, skeptic at first but I'm sold on them now.

Said she would get in bathing suite after I clean it up sometime to take pictures :crazy:

Sent from my iPhone

truck looks awesome man...I love it...best wheel and tire combo out in the 20x10 size.

BTW I want to see the swimsuit pics when those happen...your girl looks good

U started somethin y puttin ur girl in the pic :crazy: now u can't say no haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks boosted

Brandon, that bl would have been nice. One might be in the future, I think my angles are a little extreme compared to what they were with the stars, but there not terrible.

Dirty, she said she help me wash it so maybe bathing suite and clean truck pictures this weekend :crazy:

Sent from my iPhone