01 Burgundy Z71

That's prolly what I'll do. I want it to still scream at WOT, but be decently quiet at cruise or when I'm trying to not be loud. You think bullets will muffle it enough?

I mean mines loud at idle, and wot. But just a normal take off and cruise it's pretty quiet, but you can tell it has exhaust. I think you would be happy with them. I'm going to add another one to kill the rasp and hopefully tone it down a notch or 2

Sent from my iPhone

LOL Yeah i bet you woke them up.

When you putting them headers and shit on?

I was fooling around with the girl friend this weekend and floored it right by her and one of her friends, They had there hands over there ears lol. Then I did it under a bridge, and they werent to happy. It freaks people out how loud it is, and of course on every tunnel/bridge I make it down shift just to hear it.

Well in the middle of putting in new floors in my house, my lil girl has surgery, Old lady and lil girl had strep, Old lady got wicked 5 day stomach bug, lil girl had bad constipation and an ear infection..............

Everyone kept getting sick! So frustrating when your house is torn up and people are sick. Any ways I have 82 Tiles dry fitted that will be mortared in tonight and grouted tomorrow, then i just have to put the wood down in my lil girls room. simple 11x12 square room. So probably this weekend ill get the headers on get retuned maybe next friday. April 7th is HPT's shootout so getting tuned before that would be a miracle of god!

Oh yeah and in the middle of getting the floors layed i picked up a sweet ass 86 Yamaha 4wheeler for $100 that runs like a champ and a 95 Chevy Short and Wide for $400 which also runs like a champ with 1/4 Million miles on her. So I have been playing with those too. lol.

Check the exhaust thread. I added some quick clips.

I mean mines loud at idle, and wot. But just a normal take off and cruise it's pretty quiet, but you can tell it has exhaust. I think you would be happy with them. I'm going to add another one to kill the rasp and hopefully tone it down a notch or 2

Sent from my iPhone

That's probably what I'll go with. I hope just one on each pipe will do the trick, DNW to buy 4 :nono: My main concern atm is getting rid of my Diablosport and getting a BB tune so I can turn off these stupid rear o2s so she'll run right again now that the cats are completely gone :crazy:

You can get them on summit for like 22 bucks. Not bad IMO. I will be getting another in a little while.

Sent from my iPhone

Well in the middle of putting in new floors in my house, my lil girl has surgery, Old lady and lil girl had strep, Old lady got wicked 5 day stomach bug, lil girl had bad constipation and an ear infection..............

Everyone kept getting sick! So frustrating when your house is torn up and people are sick. Any ways I have 82 Tiles dry fitted that will be mortared in tonight and grouted tomorrow, then i just have to put the wood down in my lil girls room. simple 11x12 square room. So probably this weekend ill get the headers on get retuned maybe next friday. April 7th is HPT's shootout so getting tuned before that would be a miracle of god!

Oh yeah and in the middle of getting the floors layed i picked up a sweet ass 86 Yamaha 4wheeler for $100 that runs like a champ and a 95 Chevy Short and Wide for $400 which also runs like a champ with 1/4 Million miles on her. So I have been playing with those too. lol.

Check the exhaust thread. I added some quick clips.

Sucks to hear bro. Hope all get better. Get then on man! Videos sounds good also!

Sent from my iPhone

You can get them on summit for like 22 bucks. Not bad IMO. I will be getting another in a little while.

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, that's not bad. But since I have true duals, I can't just run 3. And I don't think I've got enough room for 4 with the X. It ought to be good with the 2 and the x to smooth out the pop tho. I'll post vids whenever I get around to it.

10-4. You should be fine. The x pipe will help kill the rasp too.

Sent from my iPhone

80941efe.jpg
b4257486.jpg

These rims? On toyo mt's or stt's or maybe mud graps again.
0d53dcc7.jpg

Think it will look okay with all the black? Or should I get the black welds posted in eBay forum.

Am going color match this summer hopefully

Sent from my iPhone

I say colormatch, leave the chrome bumpers and buy chrome wheels like pictured, and put toyos or STTs. Should look great then

This is my girl friend driving my truck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGkEiM7_mXA
Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
New goodies ford keys and leveling shocks.
035282a6.jpg
now to make the time to put them on

Sent from my iPhone

You got to be shitting me. I can change shocks in 10 minutes with hand tools. Loading ford keys is a bitch to do.

4e4307f2.jpg

Might paint the max burgundy.

Where should i put them. Wish they would fit on the hood.

Sent from my iPhone