Your vehicles as they sit now!

I personally would've painted the whole mirror, but it still looks so sick

Sent from my iShit using Tapafuck

Thanks man :Shake:I went back and forth so many times about wether or not I wanted to cm just the mirror caps, entire mirror, cm tows. I can always have them done once I make a final decision.

This along with lower valance, rear plastics, tailgate handle/bezel, taolgate cap, roof antenna. I'm a sucker for cm lol

Same lol. Something about that body style almost fully colormatched makes me wet :alecks:

Same lol. Something about that body style almost fully colormatched makes me wet :alecks:

If it was any other color I maybe could agree with you. But if the upper and lower front valances are cm'd that's too much red up front. Also, not sure I want to cm rear bumper plastics or not.

If it was any other color I maybe could agree with you. But if the upper and lower front valances are cm'd that's too much red up front. Also, not sure I want to cm rear bumper plastics or not.

Ignore the dirty money sticker but :hng:
d89e7791a9c960719f38fc39ea828e11.jpg

If it were a Sierra, I would probably go what Cornell did with his Ext Cab and paint it all red. But since it's not, needs black valance.

Actually no, at least I drive my truck. Instead of letting it sit acting like its a show truck :rofl:
I drove my truck last night. And the night before. :shrug: and who said anything about it being a show truck. Cause it damn sure aint lol

How about no. Too much CM looks bad IMO.
This. Especially on white and red.

Red caps on your mirrors and it will be perfect. Definitely no tows imo.

:crossarms::crossarms: Just with actual GM mirrors.
Needs black valance, black bowtie and stock black mirrors with red caps and it done. That's way too much red.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I guess I'm just biased to red. It's always been my favorite color so more of it works for me lmao.