Your vehicles as they sit now!

Posted up at work
67a220f00f0d5a0e955ee452171afe75.jpg

Sent from Tapatwat

all the examples of full cm are on trucks with the newer hood and grille, to me, that makes a big difference and looks great.
wills being the older style, wouldnt look right full cm, mirror caps would be all the more id do. just :imo:

I drove my truck last night. And the night before. :shrug: and who said anything about it being a show truck. Cause it damn sure aint lol

Was a joke at the fact that you would rather leave it sit and drive Mommy's Suburban. But good thing you're driving it.

:crossarms::crossarms: Just with actual GM mirrors.

Too much red Chewy.

This. Especially on white and red.

Red caps on your mirrors and it will be perfect. Definitely no tows imo.

Needs black valance, black bowtie and stock black mirrors with red caps and it done. That's way too much red.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

IMFO. By the way thanks for the chop :lol:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

I drove my truck last night. And the night before. :shrug: and who said anything about it being a show truck. Cause it damn sure aint lol

:crossarms::crossarms: Just with actual GM mirrors.

This. Especially on white and red.

Red caps on your mirrors and it will be perfect. Definitely no tows imo.

Needs black valance, black bowtie and stock black mirrors with red caps and it done. That's way too much red.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think this would be a good balance on red and black
2c00fdd7db13302076791fb397d58535.jpg

That looks :datass: if I were to get rid of the chrome that's the way I would go.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

all the examples of full cm are on trucks with the newer hood and grille, to me, that makes a big difference and looks great.
wills being the older style, wouldnt look right full cm, mirror caps would be all the more id do. just :imo:

I think it's because the truck is red more than anything. Like I mentioned if it were a Sierra I would strongly consider cm everything.

Was a joke at the fact that you would rather leave it sit and drive Mommy's Suburban. But good thing you're driving it.

Wouldn't necessarily rather drive the burban. Just that the burban is parked in front of my truck so its quicker to get to. Now that i dont use it for work and can work on it when i have time, i enjoy it more.