Your vehicles as they sit now!

Made some 1" rear blocks and got them in today. Still got 1" of lean, but its not nearly as noticable as 2" was.
897cc4a7b9bc035df563d7190f165a3a.jpg

d7eadb56cb621d181feada9644bf5d98.jpg

df4c9edbc37669a1042c1cf7051e9780.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Explain "made" some blocks lol

Sent from my iShit using Tapafuck

Anyone have problems with the Tru Trac differential? I guess the diagnosis and my truck is there something wrong with the gears inside the Tru Trac when going in reverse they slip but going in Drive they are fine. Is there a rebuild kit for that or would I have to get a whole new trutrac? I got that true trac from Ron's machine shop over on performance trucks

FFB device

Anyone have problems with the Tru Trac differential? I guess the diagnosis and my truck is there something wrong with the gears inside the Tru Trac when going in reverse they slip but going in Drive they are fine. Is there a rebuild kit for that or would I have to get a whole new trutrac? I got that true trac from Ron's machine shop over on performance trucks

FFB device

Had a Tru Trac in the silvy, beat on it constantly and never had any issues. :shrug:

so sick dude.

making me think about swapping the bulbs in my cab lights to clear and actually trying to figure out switchbacks.
Lol switchbacks really aren't that complicated.
I think it might be the lighting. I noticed in the sunlight up close it matches
It seems like new paint rarely matches old paint unless you go through a badass painter. I've noticed that with my colormatched parts. My tailgate is a trainwreck but that's another story. :roflsad:

That's the thing, the whole front end was repainted. When I got the handles from the same shop, they were a little off but I understood it was new paint vs old so there was no question about that.