Your vehicles as they sit now!

Wouldn't necessarily rather drive the burban. Just that the burban is parked in front of my truck so its quicker to get to. Now that i dont use it for work and can work on it when i have time, i enjoy it more.

Just giving you shit man. It's all good

I see they didn't mask off the windows or the shield when they sprayed the truck....

:cheeky:

Haha .

In the process of clearing the heads now.
ab0674d37886e91a276e45d1fb59fe8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Haha .

In the process of clearing the heads now.
ab0674d37886e91a276e45d1fb59fe8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sooooo nervous when I cut mine open. I PM'd Phil asking if he could send some lights out ASAP if I couldn't get mine sealed :lol: Idk what i cut but when i did mine i some how got the reflective piece cut loose as well so now when i hit bumps it messes with my switchbacks. I need to get new ones.

Ignore the dirty money sticker but :hng: //images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/11/d89e7791a9c960719f38fc39ea828e11.jpg[IMG]

Sent from my iShit using Tapafuck[/QUOTE]

Just so you know..

[IMG]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/12/ca7fdbd3f00baf930be6f96506ba5530.jpg

That kid is friends of a friend and if I ever met him id probably bash his fave in lol, then he could add another haters gonna hate banner on his windshield

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Just so you know..

ca7fdbd3f00baf930be6f96506ba5530.jpg

That kid is friends of a friend and if I ever met him id probably bash his fave in lol, then he could add another haters gonna hate banner on his windshield

I know the guy personally and would like to do the same

sent from my glade air freshner

Definitely from that side of the canal

Oh dude you don't even know he's got buddies that are worse. Ones got a dmax with wait for it..... 475k on it asking 18k for it. I could go in lol

Oh dude you don't even know he's got buddies that are worse. Ones got a dmax with wait for it..... 475k on it asking 18k for it. I could go in lol

Haha it's Instagram famous tho.

That being said I parked my truck in front of the bar last night and two dudes recognized it off Instagram haha

Haha it's Instagram famous tho.

That being said I parked my truck in front of the bar last night and two dudes recognized it off Instagram haha

:mynga: did they ask for specs? lol

Just so you know..

ca7fdbd3f00baf930be6f96506ba5530.jpg

Pretty sure he was at the same hotel I was for Carlisle lol. Dat stretch doe

Pretty sure he was at the same hotel I was for Carlisle lol. Dat stretch doe

I can't get over that roll pan lol look at it haha. And if you're going to tattoo your tail gate why not shave it first not have a two tone tailgate handle lol

Edit: he was talking to me about mine and I told him a good painter will be able to blend it to that body line under the tail light... Looks like he didn't have a good painter

Last edited:
I can't get over that roll pan lol look at it haha. And if you're going to tattoo your tail gate why not shave it first not have a two tone tailgate handle lol

Edit: he was talking to me about mine and I told him a good painter will be able to blend it to that body line under the tail light... Looks like he didn't have a good painter

Yeah it definitely looked worse in person